School Project

Hey All! Sorry for the long blank space in the last chapter! I couldn't figure out how to remove it. Once again, Sorry. 

Time skip to school, Mari's Pov:

I walked into the main office of Gotham Academe, 

"Hello Miss, can I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked. I nodded, "Yes, I'm Marinette Dupan-Cheng." The Office woman's eyes widened. 

"Your the new student! Yes, here's you schedule." Then she called a Damian to the office. "Yes Mrs. Cassidy?" She gestured to me, "This is the new student from Paris." I winced. Paris, the city of love has way to many bad memory. 

"Can you show her around?" Damian nodded, and said "I'm Damian." I slightly smiled, 

"I'm Marinette."

Damian  Pov:

The new girl has a talkative, bubbly look about her. She is going to be annoying. When Mrs. Cassidy said Paris, the girl flinched. When she introduced herself, her voice had a forced note to it. (Only Damian can hear it.) as I was leading her down a hallway, I noticed she sweeps the shadows before she steps. God, what happend to this poor girl? I stopped to check her reflexes, she sidestepped, but stayed behind me. 

In class one of my stupid teachers paired Marinette and me for a designing project. Marinette walked over to me, and said, "Damian." in such a cold voice, it sent shivers down my spine. I turned to her, and she said, "Let's get this over with." She changed from nice, to killer in like, 3 seconds flat!!! Even I can't do that.  

Time Skip. 

"Marinette? Let's do the projects at my house." She slightly smiled, "Sure," her phone rang and she groaned. "One second," she quickly said to me, as she answered the call. 

"Hey Chloe." She listens for a bit, then said, "Take a breath. I'm fine." Marinette turned red. "Chlo! Do need me? I have Kalki, I'll be back in a flash." She giggled, then said, "Literally." the person on the other end said something, then hung up. Marinette turned back to me, 

"Sorry, that was my best friend." I chuckled, that sounded like, no, can't be. "Can I see pictures?" I asked. Marinette grinned. 

"Of course!"

(lol, I wanted more Chloe.)