Getting to know her

Just to let yall know this chapter is UNEDITED!!!!
*
*
*
*******Xavior pov******
So I'm sitting here with Quae and we watching scooby doo. Man idk what it is about this show but I can't help but to get caught up in it every time I watch it. I like Fred he like the boss nigga of the group some yall already know he my nigga.

"I don't care what nobody say Fred be handling his business like a real boss nigga!" I said

"Boy watevea I like Shaggy and Scooby they always find the monsters."

"Yea but that's only because Fred tell them to slit up knowin they gon run into them. He'll have the trap all layed out and they catch the nigga."

"Sooo Shaggy and Scooby still always find the monster so boo bitch!!!" She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Da fuck I know you don't want me to put something on that. You need to put that right back in yo mouth gu." She stuck her tongue back in and sat there being quiet and then it hit me. I really don't know nothing about Quae except for what pops told me about her so I might as well get to know her some.

"Soo you want to play 21 questions?"

(I know y'all this is in every thug story. I was young writing this. Bare with me y'all, I'm still editing. Lol)

"Yea sure me first!!"

"Hold up who said you go first I'm the boss nigga in this house!!"

"And I'm the boss bitch in this house so I go first nigga!!!! Ok what's your full name?"

"Rasheed Xavior Johnson and yours?"

"Aphrodite Quarina Jones what's your favorite color?

"Black yours?"

"Black, white,light blue,neon green,and red what's your background history?"

"Well I grew up with my moms. Dad was never around so it's was just us and my auntie. We fell on hard times so I started stealing when I was 10 to help my mom. We almost got kick out our apartment but I met your dad when I was 14 and he had me working around the trap and he taught me everything I know today. He's the reason why I am who I am today. Your background?"

"I lived with my mom for a while but she started beatin me and my sisters didn't help. They downgraded me and embarrassed me everyday infront of people so I started eating to take away all the pain I felt. My sister would always say when I walked in the room "here comes the elephant"and people would laugh. So one day I had enough and ran away from Atlanta to Cali and found my dad and my aunt and I've been here ever sense."

"Damn you had it rough."

"Yea and you did to."

"Damn right well I guess we're almost just alike!! We're twins!!"

"Yea I know right I guess we are best friends now."

What the fuck?I just got put in the friend zone!!! Nooooooooooooooooo nigga noooooooooo!!!!! I have never in my life been put in the friend zone by a girl. I'm usually the one to put girls there but damn I see how they fill like this hurts. My pride just got put down. I want to be more than friends dammit!!! But I'm gon be her "Best friend" for now but I'm getting out of this damn friend zone and you can bet that.

"Ight we best friends now and if a nigga come up to you and I don't like the way he looking at you or what he saying to you, I'm killing him." I said

"Well damn nigga I can't have a life."

"You can but only with a very limited number of niggas. Ohhhh and they can't touch you or they getting a cap busted in they azz!" I said and walked off.