I want you but do you want me?

Pic of CoCo in M/M

Just to let yall know this book is coming to an end soon!! Yass I know it's sad and yes there WILL be a sequel. But I am doing a book about CoCo after he moves to New York!! It seem that yall love him. And I already started the book sooo.... That's coming real soon. But for right now here is y'all's update!!

Enjoy!!❤️❤️❤️

😜💦🙊👌Quae pov👏💯👅💋
So I'm sitting here with CoCo crazy azz and we watching Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong. Y'all let me tell you this season is gon be the shit just like last season! Whoah and Joey..... he can get it any day!! Ohh and Joey's mama Natalie is a trip she slap the hell out of the nigga Quan. Ohh and Ed sexy azz mmmhh..... the things I would do to him. Let me stop with my virgin ass.

"Dat what yo stanking azz get hoe! That's it bitch you going in the Thot Chronicles! Quae put this bitch in the book. I hope Kelly snick on yo azz!" CoCo yells at the TV.

"Gurl she been in the book since the last season." I say.

"Good now Brad can be mine...yummy!!" CoCo said licking his lips.

"Eww bitch don't lick yo lips so close to the Tv my bae Ed bout to come on the screen. So move yo big azz head!" I said pushing him out my way.

"Ohh I see you pushing me to the side for a nigga! I see how it is well I guess that means them pictures of them sexy New York nigga I ain't got to sent you no more uhh?" He said

"Whoah hold up bitch... you still need to send them I need inspiration! Shidd how else am I gon get my praise and worship on?" I said and we busted out laughing.

"All you got to do is tell me to take my shirt off and you can worship me all you want Quae." X said and me and CoCo jumped like lil bitches. Damn he caught us slipping.

"Nigga you better be damn glad that I left my 9 at home or I would of clapped yo azz. But since you offering gon head and take yo shirt off. While you at it drop them draws too." CoCo said taking out his phone.

"But do it slowly so I can take in the moment...wait I need my phone...Ight proceed!" I said putting my phone on recored.

"Yall two some freaky muthafuckas!" X said

"Aww what's wrong you too scared to drop dem clothes baby." I tease

"Ohh trust me ma I ain't never scared if you come upstairs I'll show you what you want and more." X said walking up to me. Did I mention I was on the love seat.

"Quae if you won't take that offer bitch I will!" CoCo said fanning himself.

"Nigga shut up damn did you even take yo damn medicine today?" I asked

" Gurl you know damn well I didn't take that damn pill!" He said laughing

"You need to." I heard X whisper.

"Nigga I heard that shit! And wasn't you bout to take Quae up stairs and fuck her into next week? You know you running out of fucky time my nigga." CoCo said tapping his watch. I slapped him at the back of his head.

"Owww bitch don't make me go 313 on yo azz!" CoCo said

"And bitch don't make me go 545 on yo azz bitch wezzup!" I said

"Bitch lets get it den but in about 10 years cause then I would have gotten some dick and I'll be ready." CoCo said and I busted out laughing and so did X.

"Bitch I don't see nothing funny I'm dead azz serious." CoCo said

"I know! But I'm pretty sure yo azz will be pregnant by then with yo 10th child but yo 7th baby daddy." I said and me and X started laughing.