The Date!!! Pt.2

Sorry yall for the long wait on this chapter but for some reason Wattpad deleted some of my words and I have yo rewrite most of them. So sorry that it's not as long but it's still long so....there!!!

Quae outfit in M/M

I hope yall enjoy!!😋
*
*
*
😂😜😍😏Quae pov❤️💯😜😘
Ok so we finally back at CoCo house and I'm getting ready for my date. Bruhh I'm so happy right now like Trey is sexy as fuck and I'm just me. I'm still geek ed though! I took a 15min shower and lotioned down my body and put my clothes on. It's the outfit CoCo picked out for me and I curled my hair. I got done at 7: 55 so I just chilled with CoCo white azz till Trey texted me telling me he was outside.

"Ight CoCo I'm out!" I said walking out the door

"Ohh well have fun and if you get the dick make sure you call me or text me the size of it! Ohh better yet send a picture." He yelled out the door

"CoCo get yo ghetto azz back in the house and take yo medicine!"

"But I don't want too." He said pouting

"Boy get yo azz in that house and take yo damn medicine for I beat yo azz!!" I yelled

"Well damn just threaten a nigga!" He said walking back in the house and closing the door.

Damn that boy is a price if work! I looked up to see a sexy azz Trey leaning on his car......OMG his car!!!! The shit fie as fuck! He got a black on black range rover sittin on 24's.... I think I'm in love 😍😍😍

"You just gon stare at it, or are you going to get in it?" Trey said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Ummm....uhhh... yea." I said blushing walkin to the passenger side. Trey held open the door for me. Awwww such a gentlemen. I got in and said a quiet thank you. He chuckled and closed my door and ran to the drivers side and got in and turned to me.

"I see you ma trying to look good for a nigga and shit."

"Boy bye I'm looking good for my damn self and plus we going to a club too! Yasss a bitch had to look good cause you never know when a sexy nigga will come up to you!" I said flipping my hair

"Ohh so you trying to play a nigga now?"

"Nigga I ain't playing you cause you ain't my man."

"We'll see about that." Trey said as he started the car and drove off.

It as silent until I broke it.

"So what club we going to?"

"Playhouse."

(A/N Ohhhhh shit!!)

❤️😜😋😘 Xavior pov 💯💦😎😍
So I'm at the house getting ready to go to Playhouse when one of my workers hit me up.

"Yo."

"Yo boss I got some info on them niggas."

"Ight speck."

He told me all what he knew about them bitch niggas. I knew that we had a snick in the crew and it was just who I thought it was too. Stupid azz niggas my plan is playing out just how I want it to. Pussy azz niggas just don't know what coming to 'em.

I hung the phone up and finished getting dressed. You know I don't like to brag but a nigga looking pretty fly tonight...but I always look fly so it's nothing new. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:45 so I grabbed my keys and headed out the door, hopped in my car and drove off to the club.

When I got there the club was hella packed like niggas deep in this bitch. I walk into the club and already see my niggas in VIP chilling with some hoes. I walk over to the VIP section and the man let me through. I dapped my niggas up and start drinkng and rolled me up a blunt. I'm bout to get real right in dis bitch.

With one hit of the blunt my mind started turning and thinking bout shit. I couldn't help it when my mind shifted to Quae. Like I just started getting to know the girl and I'm already feeling some type of way bout her. It's like something bout her is special. I should go by her friend house to see her or text her one.

"Aye! Earth to nigga? Bitch nigga X!" Shawn said waving his hand in my face

"What nigga!" I yelled

"Damn nigga I been callin yo name for 2 damn mins and yo azz just staring in the clouds or something!"

"Ohhh...I was just thinking."

"Bout what?" Quan my other nigga said

"More like who!" Shawn said with a smirk on his face. "Who is she?"

"Wat you mean??"

"Nigga you know dam well what I mean who is the girl that got yo azz in deep thought!"

"Man nigga nobody with yo ol' nosey azz always in somebody else business."

"Yea watevea but instead of you think bout who ever she is yo azz need to be thinking bout all this azz in here. Like damn!"

"Yea there is a lot of azz on here." I say looking around observing the variety of hoes.

"Damn right. Ohh shit look at that baddie over there though."

"Where?" I asked

"Over there in the purple looking shirt and high waist pants. Damn she bad as fuck. Ma can get it any day and she a thicky!!" Quan said

I looked over at the girl he was talking bout but I couldn't see her face. She was dancing with some nigga. Hold up wait.....Thats sketchy azz Trey. Damn how the hell his sketchy azz pull a girl like that. But shit lil mama is bad though and them high waist is fitting just right on that azz. Shidd I'm gon go holla at her! Trey ass can't handle all that anyway. I'm just doing him a favor.

I got up and left VIP and made my way toward lil mama but Trey sketchy azz had left so I was just on time. I tapped lil mama on the shoulder and when she turned around a nigga breath had left his body. Like real shit when I saw who it was I got pissed da fuck off.
*
*
*
*
Ight yall here is another chapter go y'all. I tried to finish it last night but I was just too tired. Here y'all go I hoped y'all enjoyed and the next chapter is coming soon hopefully later on tonight.

Y'all know what to do.

Vote & Comment!!!

Plez & Thank you!!!