Doctor visit-Pregnant or Not Pregnant?

Word count for this chapter is 2634 words!!!👏🏽👏🏽

😜💚💯🙌🏽Quae pov🎉👏🏽😏🔥

So right now I'm getting ready to go to the doctor for my visit to see if I'm cooking a baby! I'm so excited like I have always wanted a baby, but not this young though. I will still love him and care for him like a real mother. I swear on everything I will be a better mother then mine was to me. My baby will be the light of my eye and my main priority. Well X too and my daddy but y'all know what I mean.

"Quae hurry up we gon be late for the appointment." X yells to me from down stairs. I swear he more eager then me, but I understand why.

"What about my dad?" I ask

"He said he gon meet us at the doctors office. Now bring yo azz!" He said. Well then I guess that answers my question then.

We hop in the car and made our way to the doctors office and just like X said my dad met us there. He actually made it there before us, but watevea it's not my fault.

As soon as I sit down and get comfortable the damn nurse want to come and call my name. Like damn I can't sit for a while. We made our way to the room and waited for the doctor. See this is what I never get. You got to wait in the waiting room, then when they call you yo azz got to wait again for the doctor to come in the room.

The door opens and in walks this sexy chocolate azz nigga.Forgive me but he is FIONE!

"Hello Mrs.Johnson I'm doctor Scott." he said. I think I'm gon like this doctor.

"So I'm just going to do a simple pregnancy test. I want you to pee in this cup and I'll run the test and tell you your results. Is that fine with you Mrs. Johnson?" The doctor said

"Yes that's fine with me." I said. I'm gon get X. I know he was the one that put me as Mrs. Johnson when my last name is Jones.

I did what the doctor instructed me to do. And I sat my butt down and waited. Nobody said nothing It  was just quiet. Witch I was happy for cause I have so much going around in my head. The doctor walks in and a nurse follows him.

"Well Mrs. Johnson it seems that you are pregnant. Congratulations! It's seems that you are bout 1 month pregnant. What I'm going to do now is have my nurse lift you shirt up and apply this gel on your stomach and we're going to take a look at your baby." The doctor saids. The nurse does her shït and this shït burns! The doctor puts the watevea it's called thing on my stomach and we all look at the screen.

"As you can see he/she is not really formed yet but you can see bits and pieces." the doctor saids. None of use say nothing. I just stare at my baby. I promise that I will risk my life for my baby no matter what he/she will come first.

"Well I'll just go schedule you an appointment for next month on this same date. Once again congratulations on the baby! Here are the pictures of your baby." The doctor saids and he walks out with the nurse right behind him.

"Yassssssssssss bitch yasssssss! I'm having a baby! Yayyy look X that's our baby." I semi scream and hand him the picture while I get up jumping up and down. He takes the picture and looks down at it.

"Damn! We having a baby." he saids.

"Dammit I'm too damn young to be a granddaddy! But shidd I'm happy tho!" My dad saids

"Child please you on yo way to 40 so don't play." I say and start laughing. X chuckles a lil.

"That's a damn lie I'm only 34 and still getting bitches! So fûck with me!" My dad saids.

"Ok dad that last part I didn't need to know that." I say and pretend like I'm going to throw up. My dad grabs the picture from X and looks at them.