DAMN

**********Xavior pov************

Ok so let's get down to the real shit. It's the one and only Rasheed Xavior Johnson and I know what your thinking. Why I have people call me Xavior. Well if you don't know ya boy is a big time kingpin outcha in Cali and I cant have people knowing my government. Cause some niggas might rat you out that's why only my mom call me Rasheed ya feel me. But about my sexy ass let's see.....

I'm 18, 6'3 brown skinned, tatted on my chest, some people say I look like one of them male models so you know ya boy got hella hoes. Man y'all I swear I neva had this many girls trying to get this D. Like well damn a nigga just walked in and already these hoes all on me. And when I say a whole lot of hoes, I mean its like it almost all the girls in the school wanting this D. At least let a nigga get his schedule first before y'all start coming and throwing the pussy at me, damn. Well now I know where if a nigga feeling like he need to get some pressure off his balls, I can easily get a quick fuck. Shit, all I have to do is just pick one of these thots.

Bout damn time!

I finally got them hoes off me and went to the office to get my schedule and locker shit. Then this nigga named Trey walked in the nigga looked familiar but I shooked that off and started talking to him. Me and him had the same 'hoes all on a nigga' situation. The nigga seem cool but something ain't sitting right with me about this nigga so I'm gon keep my eye on this one. We had the same first period so we walked there together (not on no gay shit either).

When we walked in there the first thing I notice was this thick girl that I seen form the hall. Man a nigga aint even gon lie lil mama got a WHOLE lot of cake. Like a nigga would like to talk to her, but I saw the way this nigga Trey was looking a her when we sat down next to her. I already know what he want...a quick nut. Lil mama fine tho and her name is so damn sexy. Damn I know a nigga ain't falling for a girl already. Hell I ain't have a relationship in a minute. Shit I might as well talk to lil mama

"Hey lil mama can I borrow a pencil?" And can you believe this girl caught a slick attitude with me? I was just asking for a damn pencil. I had to hit her ass with my slick attitude. I was about to get that shit straight until the teacher called us out. Talking bout we need to lower our voices or just shut up.

Rude muthafucka

Man this class is boring as hell like damn my nigga. Shit I'm bout to go to sleep in this bitch. Man fuck it I'm going to sleep. Just as I was about to go to sleep the damn bell rung.

Won't he do it!!!!! I'm out this bitch

HOLD up where lil mama went.... the fuck? Why the hell I'm looking for her? I dont even know her, but damn I want to though.

Shit mission find lil mama just went into affect. But that didn't last long cause I found her in the cafeteria with this red head, and that sketchy azz nigga Trey talking. Now I ain't even gon lie I was a little damn jealous, but I just pushed that feeling away and walked my sexy azz over there.

"Whats up lil mama."I say smiling

"Hey." she said with her head down

"Naw don't be acting shy now I saw you over here talking." I say sitting down next to her.

"I'm not acting shy." she says still with her head down. Ok now she starting to make me mad now. I hate it when people don't look at me when they talking to me. But I had to calm down and collect my playa.

"Look at me when you talking to me." I say with authority in my voice. I lift her head up with my index finger. Then I hear someone clear their throat and we both looked over to sketchy azz Trey and the red head.

"I like how you just came over here and stole my bestfriend from me." the red head said with attitude in her voice. This hoe better watch it.

"Well shit my bad but it looked like you and Trey started yall own convo though." I said looking from her to Trey who seemed pissed the fuck off, but shit what that nigga gon do to me. He can commit suicide if he want to, shit it's his life not mine.

"Well we had to cause you and Quae started talikng and acting like we wasn't even here." This red head bitch getting on my fucking nerve now. Let me calm my ass down for I slap this hoe with this tray.

"Well my bad damn! Hey, how you doing? My name is Xavior what's yours boo?" I said in my ranchet gay voice.

Everyone busted out laughing except for Trey but I could really give not two figgety fucks about his sketchy azz. Something ain't right about this nigga, and I'm gon find out what it is.