The Date!!! Pt.3

Ight yall this is the 3rd update and the last until next week because I have to update my other book sooo there it is. And I tried to make this one longer then the rest. I hope it's long enough!!!

Ohh and Xavior in M/M and yall can't tell me he ain't fine cause good LAWD I swear this nigga right here can get it any day of any week. Can a bitch get a Amen!!!

(AMEN SISTA🙏🙏🙏)

Ok on to the story I hope yall enjoy!!!

😖😓😨😰 Quae pov 😐😵😟😧
When I turned around I came face to face with Xavior and boy did he look pissed. Damn I think I fucked up cause I was suppose to call him and tell him if I was going somewhere but I didn't. Dammit! He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me into the women's bathroom and locked the door. Good thing nobody was in here.

"What the fuck you doing here Quae? Yo azz suppose to be with yo friend at his house, but you out in the club with Trey. Man what the fuck! You know the rules Quae." He yelled

I didn't say nothing I just put my head down. He was right I did know the rules it's just when Trey asked me out I was going to tell him but then my mind went into other thoughts. Like what I'm going to wear, how I'm gon do my hair, and stuff like that.

"So that's it you ain't gon say nothing. You just gon stand here with yo head down. " He semi yelled this time

"I-I'm s-sorry." I mumbled. Damn my stuttering capability.

He lifted my head up with his index finger.

"Pick yo head up ma you to beautiful for that." he said. I looked into his eyes trying to see what his emotion was cause his face isn't showing any. Wait, his emotions just did a total 360. The hell.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. He let out a sigh and I saw his eyes soften.

"I was mad but for some reason I can't stay mad at you, but I don't like that you at a club. Why are you here anyway and where is yo friend?" He asked and I started looking ever where else but at him when I answered him.

"Uhhh.....ummm...well you see what had happen was........I got asked on a date with Trey and he brought me here." He didn't say anything for a minute so I looked up and X was red I mean he looked like one of those cartoon when they ate something hot. You know with the steam coming out their ears and stuff.

"Ummm....X are you ok??" I asked. He clenched his teeth

"So your telling me that you are on a.......date with......Trey." he said through clenched teeth.

I was scared to open my mouth so I just nodded my head yes. Once I nodded my head X started punching the wall and he was really scaring me for a second cause not even my daddy's temper was this bad. Like damn this nigga gon need more then anger management classes. I watched as X punched multiple holes in the wall but to be real I'm just glad it's not my face. It's to beautiful to get punched in. I was about to say something but something in my head said 'bitch you better not!He ain't bout to fuck up this sexy face!' So I listened to it.

I stood there waiting for X to stop and when he did I walked up to him. I put my hand on his shoulder.

😡😡😡😡Xavior pov😡😡😡😡
Man this some pure damn bullshit! How the hell Trey gon ask Quae out. Like nigga what the fuck! He just don't know I will fuck his azz up....witch by the way don't sound to bad right about now. But I can't cause it would fuck up my plan. Trey think don't nobody know about his lil situation but me being one of the biggest king pins in Cali I pulled a few strings. I found some good shit out. But this nigga going to far he getting Quae in this shit like that ain't even gon fly. I swore that I would protect her with my life and I'm gon do just that. I'm not sure if I should tell her about all this shit. Fuck! Thinking bout all this got me heated.I need to punch something.....and fast. Ohh look a wall! I ran up to the wall and punched it and everytime I hit it I saw Trey's face witch only made me hit harder. I got tired and stopped but I was still pissed. Not at Quae but at the whole fucked up bullshit. I want to tell her but I know I can't. Damn what the hell is wrong with me? I only known this girl for about a week and she got me filling like.....some type of way. Damn I need yo get my self together. I started taking in deep breaths until I felt a small hand in my shoulder. I turned around to see Quae. Damn why can't I stay  mad at her?