21.

I kept on calling Austin's name but he wouldn't respond. So I watched silently as his muscled seemed to grow a little bit, and he grew a few inches taller. He no longer had wings and fangs. The most amazing part were his eyes. They were no longer blue and green. Instead, the blue one turned a deep purple and the green one turned brown. I screamed as he closed his eyes, and fell back onto the bed.

I jumped to his side, and shook his shoulders.

"Austin." I tried, but heard nothing in return.

"Austin!" I yelled pleading.

His eyes barely cracked open. "Natalie." He spoke, before he passed back out. My eyes widened when I heard his voice. It was still smooth like silk, but was deeper and sounded more husky. It was then I realized what actually happened. He had accepted everything. His beast and man had combined. He was now fully as one.

I rested my head on his bare chest and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Someone was shaking my shoulders. "Natalie." I grunted and snuggled deepering into the warmth. I amost jumped when whatever I was laying on started vibrating,  and a laugh rang through the room. I quickly sat up and tried to adjust my eyes. "Austin!" I screamed, throwing my arms around his neck. He chuckled again, wrapping his arms around me.

"How do I look?" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"Why don't you take a look for youself?"

I watched from the bathroom door way as Austin stared at himself in the mirror. He kept on turning around in circles, inspecting every part of his body. I gigged to myself.

"This is going to take some getting used to." He whispered almost to himself. "Why am I bigger, and taller? And why the hell are my eyes a different color now?" He turned and asked me looking a little freaked out.

I laughed again. "Because Austin, you beast was bigger and had black eyes. When you turned human, you fully became one. His black eyes mixed with your colored eyes, making them change to a darker color. You body grew, and your voice deepened. You are no longer both man and beast. You are only human now. This is what your mother meant when she said you are one."

He nodded, and sent me a small smile before turning back to the mirror. Then he walked and wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my lips. "I could get used to this!" He whispered.

I giggled as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. "So could I!"

"I love you Austin." I smiled looking deep into his eyes.

"I love you to Natalie." He whispered before lowering his head, and kissing me like there was no tomorrow.