5.

Dumb human. Stupid me. Why did my beast have to interfere with things that weren't his fucking problem? This woman was going to drive me mad. What had happened when my beast took over? The damn human was a lot closer when I regained contol, and she had a look of admiration on her face. I don't think she realizes who the hell she is dealing with. She smiles and giggles like this is some video game. It's not. This is my life. This is who I am. I am hunted. I am a hunter. I fear no one. I am feared. I am superior. I am a monster.

I gritted my teeth together. I had to get rid of her. Obviously I couldn't kill her. Stupid beast. Since when can he control me? I am him. It was as if I just disappeared. That can not happen again.

I knew her name was Natalie Grace, but I refused to call her that. I had found her purse while she was sleeping. I guess she dropped it while running away. I had all of her info, including an address. I also had her phone, which I quickly got rid of. We needed to leave. Now. She would be reported missing soon, if not already. Cole would be the first person they looked to. Obviously he couldn't tell the police he brought her out here to kill her, but they could track her phone.

I was smart when it came to hiding. I had been in captivity before. Most of my life actually. I don't know how I came to be, and honestly I don't care. This is who I am. This is who I will always be. This is how I have to live. Secluded.

I have to be able to free my beast. I can't be around people for too long. So far Natalie is the only exception. Why? I have no fucking clue.

"Time to go." I groaned.

"How are we getting there?" She asked cheekily.

I replaced my normal scowl with an evil smirk. I saw her eyes widen a fraction. "We fly!"

She took a quick step back and her eyes widened more. For the first time she wasn't smiling. She appeared scared. I watched as a shiver racked through her body. "No." She simply stated.

"Yes." I hissed back. There was no other way.

"I...I.. cant.." she stuttered out.

I felt my beast start to rise. 'Fuck. Would you stop?' I thought to myself. What was his problem?

"I. Don't. Care." I paused between each word.

By now, she was trembling all over. So she was scared to fly.. interesting. She turned to bolt, but I was quicker.

I wrapped my arms around her, bent my knees and then busted through the roof. I had to fly high so that I wouldn't be spotted by humans, but low enough that I wouldn't be caught on any major radars.

Natalie screamed making me cringe from pain. I really needed to get used to that. I bet she could make my ears bleed with those lungs.

After a few minutes, she finally quit screaming and resorted to sobbing. Weak.

The flight wasn't long. An hour tops. Natalie hadn't quit crying or trembling either. The house I had belonged to me. No one knew my name, so I could never be found. It was in the middle of no where. If you didn't know where it was, you would never find it, dense trees made sure of it. It was just a one story cabin with three rooms and two bathrooms. It had the necessities with all the needed appliances. Nothing special. Just a place to hide. The area was nice though, I guess. It brought comfort. Knowing you wouldn't have the risk of being found.

I gently landed on the ground, not wanting to mess up the foundatin of the house if I landed with full force. The woman basically had her nails dug into my shoulders, and my chest was soaking wet from her fucking tears. I tried pulling her off of me, but she jus latched on tighter.

Maybe I could kill her before my beast was able to take full control. As soon as the thought crossed my mind though, I barely heard a hiss before everthing for me, went black.