✩ three ✩

john b slowed down the boat, staring up at the building in front of them.

jj whistled, 'and i thought the chateau looked bad.'

'wow, thanks.' ivy lightly smacked him in the shoulder.

'this place is a shitshow.' john b said.

'motel or meth lab?' kie asked.

'you be the judge.' pope said.

'doesn't look like the place someone with a grady white would stay.' john b said.

'no. it looks like a place someone with a grady white would get killed.' pope corrected.

'alright, here we go.' jj held onto the rope, getting ready to tie off the boat. 'this is your captain speaking, hms pogue comin in for landing.'

jj jumped off the boat, stepping in front of it so it wouldn't go to far on the shore. he found something dug into the ground and tied the boat to it.

'we good?' john b asked.

'yea we good.' jj replied.

'alright, here goes nothin.' john b sighed.

ivy stood up next to jj, 'let's go.' she smiled.

'hey. don't let him do anything stupid.' pope told john b.

'oh we will.' jj smiled.

'i'm not making promises.' john b said.

'well i will, i'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid pope.' ivy said.

'thank you.' pope sighed.

'uh, be careful.' kie gave john b the motel key. 'i mean it.'

'yea.' john b smiled.

john b stopped beside ivy, 'i'm going along whether you like it or not.' she smirked.

'yea i wasn't even gonna try to say no.' john b laughed. 'let's go.'

john b, jj, and ivy began walking towards the only flight of stairs in the motel, 'why are all these mattresses out anyway?' john b asked.

'after a hurricane, they have to ditch em because they're all moldy.' jj said.

john b, jj, and ivy made their way up the stairs, where jj wrapped his arms around john b.

'ugh, be so careful john b, what was that about?' he asked.

'i don't know. maybe she wants us to be careful!' john b said.

'since she's heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been like, uh, be so careful john b! just give me that john d already.' jj smiled.

ivy let out a laugh, 'look he's not wrong john b, kie's definitely into you, and you know it.'

'yea when are you gonna swoop in on that man?' jj asked.

'bro you know the rule, no pogue on pogue macking. besides you're the one that's always hitting on her. same thing with ivy!' john b said.

'excuse me bitch i'm right here.' ivy sighed.

'dude of course i'm hitting on her. she's a super hot rich hippie chick slumming with us.' jj explained. he then swung his arm around ivys shoulders. 'and ivy's hot as hell too bro.'

'she's also my little sister.' john b glared at jj.

'yea she's also right here.' ivy grabbed jj's arm and threw it off her shoulders, 'you're weird jj.'