Chapter 13 - "Dreams do come true"

Hey people! Next chapter is here :)) I am really sorry that I don't update often, sooo sorry. But here it is. My friend told me Danielle's POV is boring and there are no sweet romantic whatever parts, so I am gonna try to add those in her POV :)) Not sure if I can add Alex's POV here. Well you'll see ;) I am asking a very small favor, if you like my story please comment/vote/fan.. Thanks!

xoxo

♥♥

Chapter 13

Danielle's POV

I woke up and once again I realized that my arms and legs seems to appear that they're crushing Johnny's body. Wow, this boy must really don't care about anything when he's asleep. I mean, how could he manage that weight above him and not even care?! It looks like if World War III will occur, he will only be sleeping while grenades will be exploding around him.

But this barely happens, 'cause most of the times, he will be the first one to wake up. And when this cases happen, I will always have a hard time waking him up.

"Johnny. Hey Johnny wake up." I attempted to wake him up by poking him on his cheek. Nope, not working. "Johnny! You lazy boy wake up!" This time I shouted at him while shaking his body with my strength. I sighed. There is only one way to wake him up. I pushed him off my bed making his body hit my hard cold bedroom floor with a loud thump. He was now conscious. I could tell it because he groaned and muttered something under his breath. But that wasn't how you wake him up, I am not done yet. I got out a pen and started scribbling on his face. I first added a moustache then just made random drawings and doodles. As I did this, I can't stop giggling like a kid. This time I used a pen, because one time when we were in 6th grade, I used a marker but he wasn't able to erase it and it marked his face for 3 days. He got so mad at me he hid my teddy bear. I know right, so mean of him to do. So after all those doodles, now for the last step. I got a small bucket from my bathroom and filled it with the cold water there is from the sink. I didn't let the water reach the rim of the bucket so that I could still place a couple of ice in it. Now finally, time to wake sleeping soldier up. I held the bucket steady in my hand, placing it on top of the small mahogany table beside my bed. Before pouring the bucket of water and ice on his face I can't stop giggling as I searched for the song 'Call Me Maybe' in my iPod. Before playing it, I attached my iPod to the speaker so that Johnny could wake up with cold water poured all over him as he listen to his most hated song. Then I played the song; speakers on maximum volume. As soon as I played it, I got the bucket and poured it on his face.

I can't stop laughing. His face! Oh my goodness! His face was priceless! I tried to be serious and started yelling at him.

"Wake up soldier and get your lazy butt off my floor!" I yelled at him trying to sound a soldier myself.

"Danielle! I'm so going to kill you!" He stoop up quickly attempting to chase me but unfortunately, he slipped on the floor because he didn't notice the ice around him. Sometimes I wonder, how could he be so smart but be so dumb?! I ran down to the kitchen and hid behind my mom. What?! Its the safest place!

"You woke him up again?" my mom asked smiling. She looks so pretty, she has brown hair with orange and gold strands which is pretty cool for me and she has this brown eyes, brown eyes but lighter than mine. She is a 43 year old woman, but she looks like she's just on her late 20's. And she is the best, she rocks!

I only replied with a nod. I couldn't speak anymore because if I try to, I will be bursting out laughing. I might actually get stomach pain just because of laughing. What can I say? I am that epic.

I heard footsteps from the staircase. I knew it was him. With the sound of his footsteps, I could also hear him muttering some words which I barely understood.