Chapter 7 - "Unstoppable Feelings"

Yay! Its Friday! Meaning I can continue my story :))) Please share my story to your friends :) It would mean a lot to me! LoveLots :*

I hope you guys enjoy this one!

Chapter 7 :)

Alex's POV

I didn't know what to do. I never thought she would run away like that. I was such a complete jerk that I didn't even knew the limitations of myself. I have been her bully for 7 years. Yet I never showed pitty on her.

I tried to run after her, yet my conscience told me not to. It told me to give her time.

Give her time?! No! I can't. I just can't do that. I had to run after her, so I did.

As I went out to the parking lo, I saw no sign of her. I knew what I had to do. I climbed in my car, and started the engine. As soon as I could hear it roar, I stepped on the gas and decided to run after her.

Before I knew it, I was knocking at their door. I was doing the thing I least expected to do. To knock on the front door of Danielle Roberts' house.

There was no answer. After a minute, I tried to knock again, only louder. Didn't she come home? It couldn't be, she should be here inside her house. Her bike is placed outside the yard, meaning that she is in here.

Just as I was about to ask again, I could hear her voice. She sounded like an angel. Yet I could notice from her voice that she has been crying. Stupid me! I'm so stupid. "Good thing you know," says my inner thoughts.

"Danielle open up... Please, I need to talk to you. I need to explain to you everything." I tried begging, which obviously didn't work.

"Go away! What part of go away don't you understand?!" She yelled at me. Her voice was so loud, and I am telling you, she sounded like an angry beast.

This won't work, she could never forgive me. As I was about to turn around, the door opened. Oh thank God! I never thought she was going to open that door!

"Now I have opened the door please explain to me all this unnecessary things you have to explain so I could slam the door directly at your face." She said as she opened that door. That door that gave me hope.

So for the few minutes, I explained to her everything. I explained to her the reason of why I have been acting like a jerk. And as soon as I finished, I felt so relieved. I never opened up to someone before. I never thought that it would feel so good.

"I... I'm sorry. I never knew that you've been into such a horrible past. I always thought of you as an arrogant jerk. I judged you wrong. I am also sorry. Now I know why you have been acting like this. I.. I just don't know that you-" she tried to explaining to me, but I cut her off.

"Its okay. I am very sorry too. I shouldn't have let myself treat others like how they treated me before. I am just making more monsters. Thank you. I guess you were sent by God to help me open up to someone and help me open my eyes and see the world." I explained to her. And I was right, I was creating more monsters, because one day they will also seek for revenge.

Before I knew it, I was hugging her. Yes even I was shocked. I never knew that I would ever hug her in my life. It actually felt... Good. All I knew was that, I was happy because she hugged back. Meaning she accepted the hug I have given her. I didn't know how long I was hugging her. I didn't want to leave her arms tangled around me. The smell of her hair entered my nostrils, it smelled like strawberry. Since she was a little smaller than me could feel her head in my chest.

Oh jeez, I Hope she doesn't feel my heart beating faster. Wait what? What is wrong with me. I just spilled out everything to her and now my heart is beating irregularly? I'm stupid alright. I had to let go now. I didn't want to. I didn't want to let go of her. But I had to. I'm hoping she doesn't want to leave to, but that's impossible. To impossible.

As I let go of her, it felt awkward. "You opened up my eyes too. Thank you." she said. Then she offered me to come inside their house.

"I could see a start of a wonderful friendship." FRIENDSHIP. As I said the word, it hurts me. I felt stabbed. Now I know what is different with her and what is wrong with me.

Now I know the reason why she was the one I aways bully. I mean, it all makes sense now, there would be many other geek girls, but why her right? That could only mean one thing:

I fell for her, and she's the only girl that could take my heart.

********************************

Sorry for the short chapter people! :)) Anyways, I love this chapter, hope you do to!

~shy_girl028 <3