Chapter 4 - "What did I do?"

Chapter 4 Readers! I know I have killed you all cause it took so long before I uploaded it. And I would try to make this one longer :) ( Danielle and Alex's POV)

shy_girl028 is so sorry :((

Anyways, I hope all readers who read my story will enjoy this one <3

xoxo

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Danielle's POV

As I opened my eyes this morning, I quickly sat in bed and muttered under my breath: "I'm gonna die today."

"Oh Lord, please help me with the circumstances that will come upon my way today." I prayed in my mind. I was so nervous that I wasn't able to eat my breakfast properly.

I was pretty sure I was under the shower for about 40 minutes.

I caught myself dumbfounded, not knowing that me and my brother were about to be late.

As I arrived at school, my friends greeted me as how they usually greet me. They kept on saying some stuffs, and asking me question and the only response I give them is either a fake laugh or a "Huh?"

"Danielle! Hello? Are you okay?" Lara snapped me out of my thoughts being buried alive by Alex Andrews.

"Oh. Hey Lara." I said as I went back to thinking of the possible ways of him killing me.

"Danielle! What happened to you?! Lara asked Are you okay?" Bea asked me. Oh what have I done? I made my best friends feel worried for me.

"I'm fine girls, thanks for asking." I replied to them trying as hard as I can to sound like I have no worries at all.

"Danielle Rosemary Roberts! No you're not! Tell us what's wrong. We know you too darn well, so you can't hide anything from us!" Jenna shouted at me, she seemed so worried. All of them seemed so worried

Danielle Rosemary Roberts.

I like it when they use my full name, even if they sounded angry. Rosemary, my middle name sounded gorgeous! I thought to myself.

Then, snap! I was having a weird smile on my face until I realized that they asked me a question.

"Okay guys, to be honest. I am not really feeling well." I replied, still sounding worried.

"Oh my gosh are you sick?!" Bea asked, sounding like I gave her a heart attack.

"Jeez Bea, calm down! No I am not sick. I am physically fine. You do know that if I'm sick mom won't let me go to school." I replied.

She only replied with a nod.

"Okay. So going back to the topic. I am not feeling well today cause, Alex might kill me. Since yesterday I ran away from him because he wanted me to do his assignments. And I was not in the mood to do it for his lazy ass." I finally finished telling them the reason, feeling my body go a little lighter, cause I was able to speak it out.

I was expecting them to help me out. Instead, they all bursted out laughing. Laughing? Seriously? Who could laugh in a situation like this?! Aren't they taking me seriously? Do they think that the value of my life is just a joke?

"Danielle. Poor, sweet, innocent Danielle." Lara said brushing my hair like I'm a baby or something.

"Your over exaggerating sweetie. That wide brain of yours takes you over the limitation of your imagination. You think to much." She replied sounding so sweet as if she was trying to make a baby feel better, with the same time, pinching my cheek.