Chapter 16 - "Girl's night out"

Hey! Classes are back again!!!! :OO

Okay I know my story is not the sweet romantic one compared to my friends'.. LOL I'm the black sheep so maybe that's why I'm different :< Okay enough with talking about how I feel, here's the chapter fellas!

Chapter 16

Danielle's POV

"I can explain!" I stormed in the living room. Fear is the only thing I am feeling at the moment. Scared that my mom will worry so much about me. Scared that my dad will be so mad at me, but worse is that, he might punch Alex straight in the face because of his rage. Especially the fact that Alex wasn't wearing a shirt! Yes he wasn't wearing one! I was able to see him half-naked! But his skin was soft, warm if I didn't know what was happening and when I marry him (which I probably won't!!) I would have scoot more to him. I don't know but it felt so comfortable; like his arms fit me perfectly. I mentally slapped my forehead. Just what was I thinking?! I need to focus on what is happening. The thing that was bugging me was that, his bed is a freaking California Queen Bed, which would mean that its big. But with all those space, why were we that close?! Going back to the current events, I'm scared at the fact that Rose and Mrs. Andrews will think of me as a flirt, worse, a slut. *excuse my language* Since I am sleeping with her son, him shirtless. And I wasn't even his girlfriend! And what would Mr. Andrews think?! His friendship with my dad might be ruined. Because of me. But I didn't do anything. Alex knows what happened, even I don't.

When I walked in my parents and the Andrews' are sitting on the couch. My mom's face showed nothing but worry. My dad too, except anger was mixed with it. Mr. Andrews face expresses nothing, and I wasn't able to study the expression in his eyes. While Mrs. Andrews face was unexpected. There was a glint of joy in her eyes. Joy?! But with that joy showed a bit of anger too. Oh boy, I'm dead. Rose and Ezekiel are no where in the living room. Even those stupid meddling kids are not visible in my sight. Before I started to speak, Alex came. This time he was wearing a shirt. A shirt so my eyes wouldn't be able to see his 6 pack abs. *Ew brain! Stop thinking perverse things!* But even though I scolded my brain, I knew I was the one thinking of it all along. What has happened to me?!

"Obviously, you can't. But I can explain what happened." He said with a very sorry face. I noticed his hair was still messed up, and may I say it looks good on him. He was still wearing his jersey shorts though. All eyes and ears were on him now, even me, waiting for him to explain.

"So here's what happened," he paused and took a deep breath. "I came home late last night around 10:40 from Nick's house, playing his new COD Black Ops III in his PS3." he paused again, forming a quick small smirk on his face. Quick, yet enough milliseconds for me to notice. "As I was saying," he continued. "So now, I went up to my room and took a shower. I was already very sleepy, not aware of most of my actions. So I got out the bathroom and head towards my bed. That was when I forgot that I let Danielle take my bed, and I will be sleeping on the other one. Then I climbed the left side of the bed, since that's where I usually go to. Not noticing, the sleeping Danielle on my other side." And with that, he finished explaining with a 'Don't-worry-it's-no-biggie' facial expression on his face. Oh so that's what happened. Everything's clear now. Everything except...

"Then why were you shirtless?!" I asked a little too loudly. I forgot my manners in front of this elderly people, so I mouthed out a sorry.

"Err.... Uhmm... Sorry about that. Err, that's uhmmm how I u-usually s-sleep." He stuttered nervously. I wasn't able to say anything. Seems like cat caught my tongue so I just mouthed 'Ohh' Then my mom rushed towards me and hugged me, tears flowing out her eyes.

"Oh, my little girl all grown up!" She said cupping my face. She was tilting her head upwards to face me since I am taller than her by three inches. Then she whispered, "I thought you guys have a rela-" I cut her off. "Mooooom!" I whined. I can't believe my mom!! "But you guys make a cute couple!" she whispered harshly. She whispered loud enough for Mrs. Andrews to hear.