Chapter 22 - "Day with the bros"

Sorry guys for the long wait! I'm a horrible person, I know. And I am so sorry to disappoint you guys that this story didn't bring you guys the "chills". My opinion is that, this story is somehow boring and selfish. Since there were too many characters. But a good news is that I'm currently writing a new story. I haven't published one chapter yet (: But I would start publishing it once I'm done with this, A prom with my bully, which is coming to an end! So thank you guys for all that support! I like to add the Author's Note in the start rather than the ending :D So here goes Chapter 22 ;)) Enjoy!

*unedited*

Danielle's POV

"Can we go watch a movie?" Ezekiel asked Alex, giving him the puppy dog eyes that even I can't resist. Alex sighed. Ha! I knew it, no one can resist my brother's charm.

"Okay squirt, what do you want to watch?" He said, he knew there was no way he could resist my brother.

"I found this!" Ezekiel said happily as he showed us a Lion King dvd.

"Lion King?" I asked the two guys in front of me who looks so excited.

"Yes puwease." He begged. But no, it wasn't my brother who begged, instead it was Alex. He gave me those puppy-dog eyes.

"No."

"No?" Both of them asked.

"But Dani whyyyy?" Alex pouted.

"Forget what I said. Let's just watch the movie and get this over with."

The moment Mufasa died, I can't help myself then tears started running down my face. As much as I wanted to hide my tears. I just can't.

"Danielle... Are you crying?" Alex asked me as he tried his best to not laugh.

"You see, this is the reason why I didn't want to watch it the first place. I mean, Mufasa just died!" I cried my eyes out. I might seem over-dramatic, but I just can't help myself.

"There there little Danielle." Alex shushed me and patted my head like I'm a little kid.

I just groaned and pushed him away from me.

"Well someone's grumpy."  He pouted. Geez, he should stop it with the pouting and it makes him more adorable.

Do you even know what you sound like right now?

Unfortunately, I do. And there's nothing I could do about it.

"Whatever." I managed to respond. And with that, he didn't bug me any longer.

After the movie, I went up to our room and decided to sketch on my sketchpad. Its one of these days where I wouldn't be aware of what I'm drawing. I stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to do my business.

When I came back to our room. I saw Alex holding my sketchpad as.he have this huge smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nothing. I just didn't know that you daydream of me." He smirked at me as he started to walk towards me, my sketchpad still in his hands.

"Uhhhm. What are you talking about?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe this drawing would explain what I'm saying." He said as he showed me my sketch. Oh goodness. I was sketching him! Why?! My breath got caught in my throat when I realized how close he was in front of me. Too close for my liking. Too close.

Oh no. Oh no. I don't like this. I seriously hate it when he sends butterflies to my stomach, or how he messes up my mind. I shouldn't feel like this knowing he doesn't feel the same.