Chapter 1 - "Just like those days"

So this is the first story that I ever wrote... please gimme your suggestions :))) Ty xoxo

Chapter 1:

I woke up with the smell of my mother's pancakes, being cooked in the kitchen. Boy, I tell you, my mom cooks the BEST pancakes in the world!

It's another Sunny Monday for me. The birds are chirping happily, resting in their nests high above the tree at our backyard. The Sun is shining up high, trying to hide between the clouds, but unfortunately it failed. Well if it is a Happy-Go-Lucky-Monday for me, its Hellday for most of the students at school. I don't get the point of being lazy for the first day of the week (not considering Sunday.) I mean don't they want to learn more? Discover new things.

You might be asking: Are you a nerd? Well not really, only a geek. To complete your data, I am a hopeless romantic boyish geek.

"Danielle sweety! Breakfast is ready." My mom called from downstairs, she snapped me out of my thoughts, thinking of the possible things that could happen at school today. "I'm coming mom! Just a sec."

"Good Morning Ezekiel," I said as I gave my 9 year old brother a kiss on the cheek.

"Eww! Gross! You are disgusting," he replied disgustingly.

"Aww come on. I am your big sister, I have the right to do that," I replied to him giving him a grin. "Good Morning Danielle. How was your sleep?"

"Morning mom, fine as usual. Where's dad?"

"Oh sweety your dad left early for work."

"Really? Wow that was early. Its like 6:30 in the morning."

"Oh you know your dad, too busy at his job."

One thing I like about my parents. My mom is just too sweet and my dad is so hard-working. I remembered when I was a little kid, my dad would stay up late at his job so that he could earn extra money, since my mom only stays at the house. Then if he earned a lot, he would give me those toys I wanted.

After I finished eating my breakfast, I took a quick shower, then I dried my hair, putting on a shirt that says "I am not afraid to be me" and slipped on my plain jeans and wore my converse. Then I am all set.

Our mom drove me and Ezekiel to school. Ezekiel is at the 4th grade and I am at senior year at the age of 17.

As I walked to my locker my 3 best friends came up to me. Jenna, Lara and Bea.

"Hey Dani!" They greeted me simultaneously. Jenna has this long black hair, she had braces but it suits her and she is incredibly beautiful. While Lara had this medium length brownish-black hair. Fitting her white skin. And Bea had long Brown hair that makes her palish skin stick out. I am so grateful to have this beautiful ladies in my life, I thought, smiling.

Well I on the other side, I have a medium length brown hair. You would probably say I have thick eyebrows and long eyelashes. I love those features of mine. I wear glasses and my eyes are deep brown.

"Hey Girls! How was your weekends?"

"Great as usual," Bea replied.

"Oh you know, did nothing but read and go to church," Jenna replied giving me a smile.

"Usually hanging out with my family," Lara replied feeling bored.

"How about you, how was your weekend?" they asked, once again simultaneously.

"You know me, reading books, as usual."

As I reached my locker. Locker number 28, it felt like my life was gonna end today. I saw the most disgusting guy standing in front of my locker, ready to bully me again and make my life miserable.

Oh, did I mentioned that I was bullied a lot! As in a lot? And my bully is no one but the most popular guy at school and the biggest Jorck. Yap a jorck, a jerk and a jock combined.

"What do you want Alex?"

"Shut up nerd girl, I am the only one who has the right to speak first."

"Don't care and what is your business here?" My best friends have left, going to their own classes and lockers, meaning I am left with this idiot beside me.

"I said shut up. And I need you to do my home works for today, I know its just the start of the day or whatever. I want you to do them, understand?" He replied, he sounded so angry like he was a monster that hadn't ate food for years.

"Why the heck would I do your stupid homeworks?"

"Because I know you can't say no to me." he said seductively. YUCK! He is so disgusting. He think that I would fall for his seductive looks?

This guy is not just a jorck, he's the worst human being alive. He has white skin and he might have this six pack abs, deep brown messy hair and those brown eyes that stands out every time gets hit by the light, but I DON'T CARE! HE IS STILL DARN AWFUL!

"Hmmm let me think about it... No!"

"You have to do it for me, or you have no idea what things I could do to you Roberts!" He was so angry, that he used my last name, Roberts. Ughhh why do I even have to know this guy, Alex Andrews.

"Fine, but only because I pity your damn brain Andrews." I replied calling him with his last name too. "Watch that mouth of yours nerd!" he warned me, storming out of my sight. And the worst part, he gets to be in every class with me.

Time flew so past that I didn't even noticed it until school was over.

"Roberts!" someone shouted from behind, "Remember what I told you."

Oh Snap! I completely forgot bout that!

..

..

..

If you guys could rate, vote or comment please do so. And please if I got any corrections, please inform me I won't be mad :) State your opinion guys ;)

xoxo ♥