2.7

iMessage
my heart <3

daniel seavey
your eyes stole my heart,
your smile gives me life,
your prescense makes me high,
your touch leaves me breathless.

daniel seavey
can i show you the
rose garden?
read 3:12 am

my heart <3
of course you can

daniel seavey
right now?

daniel looked down at corbyn as he read the text, a small smile forming on his lips. daniel melted. corbyn looked up returning daniel's gaze as he got up, putting his phone into his pockets,

"let's go, my prince," corbyn said with a wink holding his hands forward, daniel smiled brightly as he took it, intertwining their fingers.

daniel loved him. he loved corbyn so much it amde his whole body ache.

"you're so fucking gorgeous," daniel mumbled as they walked outside, the pale moonlight shining down on them. highlighting corbyn's features.

"this place is gorgeous," corbyn mumbled in respond as he looked out on all the flowers that grew, daniel couldn't agree more.

"it's my favorite place in the palace, i'm not really allowed outside much, at least i wasn't much in the past, i'm a little more free to do stuff like that now- but at one point, this place was the closest i got to being allowed outside for months, so i guess it just ended up being my place you know? i still go here whenever i feel down- if you ever need to think, this is the best place to it," daniel rambled on, as he though back to all the decicions he had made here, all the break downs he had, had here.

"it just means a lot to me, you know?" he finished off, corbyn looked at him, his eyes bright, his love for daniel shining out of them.

"i understand, daniel, thank you so much for showing me this place, it truly means a lot to me, it's almost as beautiful as you," corbyn mumbled as he walked over, wrapping his arms around daniel's torso, while daniel's arms slid around his neck.

"i want to ask you something," daniel mumbled, both of them probably knowing where this is going.

"yes, i'll be your boyfriend," corbyn said, daniel not even having asked the question yet,

"hey- let me at least ask you first," daniel demanded, he wanted to this right,

"alright, fine."

"will you be my boyfriend?" corby drew himself out of daniel's arms, as he looked up at daniel, who was smiling down on him.

"of course, i'll be your boyfriend," corbyn said before placin ghis lips on daniel's. a sweet passionate kiss, filled with the feelings- the hurt, the love- every single feeling the two of them had, had for each other since the day they met,

"i love you, i know it's soon to say- but i think i've always loved you corbyn, ever since the day i first saw you- perhaps even before that," daniel mumbled as he kissed corbyn's lips again, not sure how he was ever gonna let go of corbyn, he wanted to be wrapped up in corbyn forever- never letting go.

"i love you too," corbyn said between their kisses, beofre pulling away, letting his forehead rest against daniel's.

"i was made for you," daniel said.