1.1

PRINCE DANIEL SEAVEY CAUGHT IN LOVE TRIANGLE?

(May 23rd, 2020)

PRINCE DANIEL SEAVEY SPOTTED WITH PEOPLE, that could easily be his old high school friends that he mentioned in his latest interview, one of them could possibly even be the so-called 'Corbs' that Prince Daniel has claimed to be the guy that has stolen the heart of our heartthrob prince.

But does the guy still own Prince Daniel's heart? Sources and pictures show that Prince Daniel was seen acting very couply with Princess from France Bella Brodeur, a lot of sweet pecks and hugs were shared, and we have been told that Daniel's hand never left her back, and even though the wedding and marriage were called off, they don't seem to a very best friend like, do they? 

Our handsome Prince could easily be caught in a love triangle between the beautiful french Princess, and Prince Daniel's old fling. Who do you ship him the most with?

RELATED ARTICLES !

Prince Daniel Seavey undercover in high school

Prince Daniel calls off marriage to a French princess

WHO IS 'CORBS'?

"This is absolutely ridiculous, these people have clearly never had a best friend," Daniel said with a sigh as he read the article that Bella had just shown him. It almost made him laugh how stupid this was. But then again these kinds of articles always made absolutely no sense and were completely incorrect, but people were eating them up, and Daniel certainly got into the middle of the spotlight, just as his dad had asked him too, perhaps the wrong spotlight though, if it came to his dad. But Daniel was low key enjoying how stupid all of this is.

iMessage
Corbs

Daniel Seavey
Told ya that you'd be involved
in some kind of royalty drama

Daniel Seavey
I'm assuming that you've read
the ridiculous article.
Bella and I are big fans.

Corbs
I love how they throw everything
out of proportion, but then again
I used to eat this shit up as well,
now I know how ridiculous it is though,
you really can't trust what you read.

Daniel Seavey
well, I'm sorry that I've ruined
the royalty drama articles for you.

Corbs
Meh, I guess I can forgive,
only because you have a pretty face though.

Daniel Seavey
pretty face, huh?

Corbs
Sorry, my cat wrote that.
I meant ugly*

Daniel Seavey
mhm, sure Besson. I'll ttyl.
You know crown prince duties,
yikes, it's so fucking boring.
like why the hell do I have to learn
how to put a plate the right way????
I have people to do that shit for me.

Corbs
watch your profanity, big boy.
I might just snitch to the press,
that their Prince has a disgusting
profanity, who knows.

Daniel Seavey
bet. then I'll them your full name
they're dying to figure out who
'corbs' is? funny.

Corbs
yeah no ty, I'd prefer to be
able to sleep without someone
taking pictures of me.

Daniel Seavey
They're not that bad-

Corbs
are you sure about that?

Daniel Seavey
honestly no, they are
probably that bad.

Corbs
what happened to the
so-called prince duties?

Daniel Seavey
fuck

Daniel Seavey
shit

Daniel Seavey
bye, ttyl

Corbs
bye, pretty boy

"You smile like a creep every time you talk to him, you know what right?" Bella said as she looked at the boy in front of him, and she honestly wasn't lying. He did look like a creep, with that smile on his face.

"shut the fuck up, Bella. No one asked." Daniel replied butthurt. He did not smile like a creep when Corbyn texted him! There was no way, and even if he did he was gonna deny it as if his life depended on it. 

"You so do," Bella said as she flopped down on the bed next to Daniel. 

"So what are you gonna do with Corbyn?" Bella asked as she looked over at Daniel, she was worried about him. Daniel had started getting closer again, yes. But Bella was scared he was gonna freak out and leave Daniel just like the last time, being royalty wasn't an easy task, and the fact that they are gonna be a gay royal couple definitely wasn't gonna make it easier. Even though it's the 21st century, it seems that some people are still stuck in the phase where the only love allowed is male x woman, people had started to realize that love is love in most places, but there's definitely still a lot of homophobes out there, and she was so scared that they were eventually gonna break either Corbyn or Daniel.

--------

AUTHORS NOTE !

im hella behind on homework, and like, yeah rip. also, im extremely bored, and i don't know what to do with my time anymore. and my sleep schedule is even more fucked than before, but i hope all of you are healthy and doing okay <3 i love you all, have a good day/night x.