1.5

"you were a bit rude when we left, remember that they're your friends Daniel, even though they hurt you badly. They're not gonna use you, at least not Corbyn and the rest, so you don't have to act like that bitch arrogant prince that they think you are. Prove them wrong, prove to them that you're the same person as you were those months ago. Prove to them that you're nice and that you're worth facing those stupid articles for." Bella said before entering her own room, leaving Daniel alone with his thoughts that consumed him.

and as Daniel thought about he realized that she's right, he hadn't even done it on purpose, but he hadn't even said goodbye, he had just left. because that's what he's used to doing whenever he has to leave. Daniel sighed as he pulled out a group chat that he hadn't used in a very long time.

iMessage
the forgotten group chat

Daniel Seavey
I forgot to say goodbye,
so like I'd just like to say,
that I had fun tonight.
Bella had as well, so uh,
thank you for inviting us (:

Gabbie
It's alright,
Bella apologized on your behalf.
she's a very nice girl.

Daniel Seavey
Of course she did.
But yeah, Bella's special.
You don't find a lot of people like her
in this kind of environment.

Zach
is it really that bad?
I mean being surrounded by rich people
can't be that bad.

Daniel Seavey
I mean, if you enjoy putting knives
into the backs of the people closest
to you, just so you can get more
money even though you don't need it
then you might find it wonderful.

Zach
yeah- I might pass then.

Jack Avery
So, is Bella single?

Daniel Seavey
You're pushing the limits, Avery.

Jack Avery
):

Corbs
What did I miss?

Tate
Daniel's sad prince life,
and Jack trying to get Bella's number.

Corbs
Oh well fair,
but its 3 am,
go the fuck to sleep, people

Jack Avery
yes, mommy

Corbs
shut the fuck up, Jack.
I'm gonna kick your ass.

Daniel Seavey
that's a bit aggressive.

Corbs
shut the fuck up, Daniel.

Daniel Seavey
alright, alright. sleep well people.

Jonah Marais
you too, Daniel.

Daniel Seavey
right.

Daniel just sighed as he looked at the messages, he definitely wouldn't be able to sleep. So now he had to find something to spend his time doing, and there wasn't much to do in the castle at night. Daniel let out another sigh and put in his AirPods so he could listen to some music, before he made his way down to the kitchen, mostly because he was really craving some popcorn, that he could eat while binge-watching some show, probably lucifer, boy toy or arrow, but Daniel really wasn't sure yet. Daniel quietly mumbled along to the song that was playing: if you're not the one for me who is by Keshi. Daniel was interrupted by the beeping sound. After putting his popcorn in a bowl, and placing a note to the kitchen staff for the next day, about the fact that it was Daniel who had been there, Daniel made his way back to the room, making sure to be quiet so he wouldn't wake anyone up.

"I'll have to hit the gym this morning" Daniel mumbled as he looked at the popcorn in front of him, making a mental note to himself about doing that around 5-6 am, which was only 2 or 3 hours away or something, plenty of time to squeeze in a few episodes of some show.

5 episodes of lucifer later Daniel made his way to Bella's room, softly knocking on the door. Sighing when he got no answer, guess he had to work out by himself then. Daniel pulled through a very draining workout at the gym, trying to escape his thoughts for a while, which worked- for a little time at least, as soon as he relaxed his thoughts were consumed by things he didn't want to think about once again.

"I'm so fucking screwed" Daniel hissed to himself as he pulled at the roots of his hair. Daniel hated who he was, he hated the guy he had to be. The guy he had to be was slowly killing the guy he was, replacing all the things that Daniel found just at least a little bit tolerable about himself. Daniel was indeed trapped, trapped in his body, trapped in his head, trapped in his fucking soul, everything about him was fucking trapped, and he hated it, he hated it so fucking much. And before Daniel knew it he felt his chest tightening, he felt the way his air got stuck in his lungs. He felt the warm tears run silently down his cheeks, he felt the overwhelming pain that made his whole body ache. He felt him losing himself even more. And as he saw the whole world go black, as he heard the echoes of a voice calling his name over, and over again, but he wasn't able to answer.

"Daniel? shit. Come on, Daniel. You're gonna be okay" Claus scooped the boy up into his arms, as he made a way to the doctor wing. Not knowing what to do, or what had happened to the boy.

-------

AUTHORS NOTE !

so i lk forgot to update this story, oopsies. so update? I'm still behind on homework, and i may be going back to school on may 18th, depends on if there's enough space for all of us. (i hope there isn't), but besides that, I'm actually doing quite well. i like being at home, and i like being able to decide myself when i should work on my homework, and what subject to do, it makes doing homework more bearable lol. 

anyways, thank you for reading my story x ly. <3