1.0

KINDA IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

"So where do you wanna go?" Daniel asked Bella as they got into the mall, where the attention immediately was drawn to them.

"lunch maybe? I'm really diggin' some food. " Bella replied, not really in the mood for shopping. none of them were, to be honest. Daniel just nodded as he watched the paparazzi surround them, he sighed as he pressed a soft kiss to Bella's forehead, before gripping her hand, and leading her towards a café, Daniel hated big fancy restaurants with a passion, he had always preferred small diners or cafes.

"So you want food-food or ice cream?" Daniel asked as they arrived at the place.

"Ice cream is food-food," Bella said with a soft giggle, and that was when Daniel realized that the people he was trying to avoid were here.

"What are the fucking chances?" Daniel mumbled under his breath, this universe must really hate him. Why did they always have to be where he was when he least wanted them to.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Bella asked as he realized that Daniel was on the edge of having a panic attack.

"He's here, they're here!" Daniel said out of breath as he panicked. Fuckfuckfuck. He could not have a panic attack in front of all these people, it would fuck up everything.

"Daniel, shit. okay, relax? I got you." Bella mumbled as he drew the boy in for a hug, she had no idea what to do since they were in public. Daniel breathing started to calm down, but it was clear that the boy still wasn't well.

"Thank you for being my friend even though I'm a mess," Daniel said sincerely as he pulled the girl even closer, kissing the top of her head over and over as he slowly calmed down himself.

"You're my favorite mess you know." She said as she pressed a kiss to Daniel's clothed chest, not really caring that everyone was watching them.

"Not to stress you out or anything, but they're looking at us." She whispered closely to Daniel's ear, and their position could easily be taken the wrong way.

"It's okay, I'm okay," Daniel said as he got a message on his phone.

iMessage
Corbs

Corbs
Can we meet her, or is that a bad idea?

Daniel Seavey
You'd get seen with me in front of paparazzi
which equals "royalty drama"

Corbs
I don't care, Daniel.
The others want to meet her,
I want to meet her.

Daniel Seavey
alright, I'll ask her then.

"Do you want to meet them? " Daniel said as he looked up from his phone, and looked over at the others.

"Of course, you know I'd love to. But can we please get the ice cream first? preventing you from having a panic attack is energy draining." She said as she looked at the ice cream with longing eyes, which made Daniel laugh out loud, as he wrapped one of his arms securely around her. The owners had luckily refused for any of the paparazzi to enter the café, so he didn't have to worry about them getting any closeup pictures of them.

After getting their ice cream they made their way over to the others, Daniel's arm still wrapped around Bella as they got there. Daniel sensed that Bella was nervous, which she didn't have any reason to be. And as they got there Daniel turned to the side so he was facing Bella, who looked up at him with an uneasy look, he just sent her a smile, as he lowered his head down to her ear.