Introduction

In the late 1940's, the Immortality Council of Elders hid five of the strongest vampires in a safe estate, all five were their only son. 

A dark age was coming and seeing as none of the five sons were trained to fight the darkness, the Council decided it was smarter to hide them. All vampires have super strength, speed, vision and hearing abilities. However, only a select few, including the five, carried special powers.

The oldest, Louis, has the power of fire. 

Zayn has the power of reading people by their aura. He's also known as the strongest out of the five. 

Liam had the power of knowledge and speed. 

Harry could teleport anywhere at anytime. 

Lastly, Niall had the power to read minds.

It was hard for the five to adapt to their new surroundings at first. As the years went by, they grew irritated and rebelled against the council by draining the bodies of multiple female companions. They craved company and sexual interactions. 

The council felt outraged with the slightest hint of guilt due to the forced solitary nature the boys were forced into, so they created a compromise. 

In exchange of good behavior for a couple more centuries, the boys would each be granted a soulmate. The soulmate would start off as an dhampir, a half-vampire, with ordinary powers that would become more powerful. As the boys complete the final transformation by biting their mate, the mate would then become a full vampire with stronger abilities. 

The only downside to the compromise was time because the elders wanted to punish the boys for rebelling and they had no say in when they would meet their mate.

However, a few months passed and there was still nothing. 

They began to grow antsy, until a girl appeared in the common room asleep. 

Immediately, Louis felt attracted to her. With him being the oldest, the boys felt so happy for him. She was beautiful and perfect for him. Her brown curls fell perfectly to both sides of her face, as her chest rose up and down. It took her 2 weeks to wake up, and Louis was by her side the entire time. Michelle became the group healer and as she became a full vampire, her powers became even more efficient to the point where she can heal others with a single touch.

Three months after Michelle arrived, Harry's soulmate, Elide, appeared. 

The group had came back from hunting and found her asleep in the Harry's room. Her hair was kind of the same shade as Harry, but longer and straight. After going through the waking up process, the two immediately found out she had invisibility powers. As she turned into a full vampire, she learned how to control it and Harry, as cheeky as he is, would joke around accusing her of having the luckiest power stating, "You can sneak up on people and also watch me shower naked."

Zayn's mate, Lina, arrived 7 months after Elide. Zayn was in his room lying in bed when he sensed an unknown aura. He was so drawn to it, that he left the comforts of his bed to find it and was led straight to her, where she was lying on a bed in the guest room. Her pale skin and cherry red lips were so tempting to him. As she tossed and turned for two weeks, he was by her side calming her emotions and grew in love with her, even though she wasn't even awake. When she did, her caramel eyes captured him and he later found that she could control minds. When he completed the vampire transformation, she could control multiple minds at once without experiencing a headache.

Liam's mate, Denmy, came 3 months after Lina. Liam was the only one home at the moment, as the others went food shopping. He was about to head out into the garden, when he heard some soft snoring. When he peaked inside, he found her lying on her side with her curly hair, all over the place. He couldn't stop smiling and was so excited. Weeks after she finally woke up, the group found out she had telekinesis. She was so angry at Louis for eating the last red velvet cupcake, that she broke the vase of flowers that were next to him without physical force. Eventually, she learned how to control her powers when she became a full vampire and was able to use her powers at long distance.

Everyone had someone to love, except for Niall. He felt really lonely and depressed. Sometimes, the couples would limit the pda around him but their thoughts couldn't be avoided. He'd fall asleep dreaming of his mate but to no avail, she wouldn't appear the next day leading him to begin to lose hope.

Edited.