Chapter 20 - Executions, Cottages and Skype

Chapter 20

"Looking for something?" A voice asked, "Or should I say someone?"

Abdeli stepped into Niall's view and his eyes widen at the sight.

"Let her go." He said strongly, slowly taking a step forward.

Abdeli's hand tightened around Amanda's throat, "Don't come any closer or her head comes right off."

With one squeeze, Amanda let out a gasp.

"She didn't do anything to you. It's me you want to hurt. Kill me instead."

"That's where you're wrong." Abdeli snarled, "If she didn't appear, then we would've been together and-"

"You know how the prophecy works, Abdeli. You have to be born into an Elite."

"I was supposed to be an Elite and you were supposed to be mine." She growled.

"We agreed on a no strings attached arrangement." Niall stated.

"You knew I had feelings for you." Abdeli lowered her guard, "You knew I loved you."

"I was young and stupid," He reasoned, "I'm sorry I-"

"Nothing, will change my mind. She will die and you and your friends are going to join he-"

Elide and Harry striked and managed to get Abdeli to loosen her grip on Amanda. Harry had teleported behind her, as Elide used her invisibility to make Abdeli uncomfortable to the point where she had to let go of Amanda's neck. Elide pushed Abdeli straight into Harry's arms and led Amanda straight to Niall.

Harry instantly trapped Abdeli's arms behind her as Elide joined him and chained her up with indestructible vampire metal.

Meanwhile, Niall enveloped Amanda in a huge hug and buried his head into her bruised neck. She slightly winced as he apologized multiple of times and planted kisses all over her face.

"I'm glad you're okay and safe." He smiled, bringing her closer to him.

"I missed you so much." She cried into his neck.

"I did too, I did too." He wiped away her tears.

"What are you going to do with her?" Amanda whispered.

"Execution." Niall replied bluntly.

"What about Elliot and Tyre?"

"The rest of the clans are handling them. You're safe now and I'm never letting this happen to you again." He cried, "I hope you can forgive me for breaking my promise. You're hurt because of me."

Still sobbing and burying her face into his chest, she shakes her head. "You couldn't have known she'd come after me. You didn't plan that... you saved me."

"Okay lovebirds, ready to go? We should probably leave and get back to the group." Harry interrupted.

"Harry!" Elide slapped him, "They haven't seen each other in over two weeks, cut them some slack."

"Sorry babe, you're right." He mumbled, dragging Abdeli out the room. "We'll be downstairs waiting."

"Can you walk down the stairs?" Niall asked.

"Um-"

"Hop on my back, Princess." He chuckled, turning around.

She jumped up on his back and he carefully jogged down the stairs to join the rest of the rescue crew in the woods.

"Amanda!" Lina and Artemis shrieked and ran towards the couple.

Niall chuckled and set her down.