Chapter 13- The Fountain of Desire

Chapter 13

"So what are your plans, Tommo?" Robin asked.

"Are we going in for a surprise attack?" Ryan questioned, enthusiastically.

Liam chuckled, "Not exactly. We don't know where she's hiding. If the council can't find her, we're out of luck."

"Well has it ever occur to you that she might have something to do with that?" Wayne butted in.

"He has a point." Zayn pointed out, "It's not that hard to get a job with the council, she probably has some insiders."

"She does have an insider, I've seen it! It's the Council's tracker whose on her side, but the subcommittee keeps rejecting my case." Amanda concluded, "I seriously don't know why they won't let us talk to the Council! I bet those son of a-"

Harry slapped his hand over her mouth, "Niall control your blood singer! We must be prop-Bloody hell woman!"

He pulled his hand back and everyone laughed. "She bit me!"

"Ugh, and i'm starting to regret it. I don't know where your hands been." She pulled a face.

"On second thought, I think I may have forgot to wash them after I used to loo." Harry smirked.

"Elide, he's lying right?" Amanda's eyes widened

"I don't know, I'm not his mum! He may be my boyfriend, but I don't pay attention to whether or not he washes his hands after-"

"Well you should! You hold his hand don't you?!"

"Yeah..."

Lina bursted into laughter, "Okay, let's get back on the topic!"

"I need to wash out my mouth." Amanda spoke wanting to get rid of the germs growing her mouth.

"Just go to the loo babe." Niall chuckled.

As she left, the group brainstormed a bunch of ideas.

"Why don't we just have Harry teleport himself there?" Ryan asked.

"No!" Elide exclaimed.

Javier slapped his arm, "You fool! It would put him in lots of danger."

"But at least we'd know where she is?.." Ryan mumbled.

"It might be a trap." Liam stated.

"It's not wise to send him off alone. Especially to trek on her land. She might have people on the lookout." Zayn spoke up.

"Yeah, she'll probably be expecting Harry seeing as he can teleport anywhere. We can't risk his life!" Louis added.

"Well maybe I can teleport a couple miles away? Just to get to know the surroundings, so we know where she is." Harry suggested.

"No." Elide frowned, "I don't want you anywhere near her."

"I'll be fine babe." Harry assured.

"What if it's all a trap? I don't want to lose you." Elide whispered.

She got up quickly and left the room, before Harry replied.

"Harry's not going, we'll figure out another way to find out her location." Louis declared.

"Isn't one of Salazar's men a tracker?"

"Yeah we can conta-"

"Guys, we have a problem!" Elide announced, rushing into the room with Amanda in tow. "She had another vision."

Niall was instantly by her side, "Are you okay babe?"

"I'm fine Ni. "She nodded, as he led her to her seat.