26

jisung sprinted to their dorm room door, allowing felix in before changbin got back. the two walked into their shared room, locking the door behind them.

"why did he lie to me?" felix asked in his broken tone of voice.

"im not the one that can explain that to you lix." jisung said apologetically.

felix had a very soft, childlike side to him, but he wasn't a child. he was mature and had real feelings. he tended to act oblivious and innocent because it's what changbin seemed to like about him.

felix knew awhile back that changbin liked a boy by the name of chanhee. chanhee was pretty and cute at the same time. he had an innocent look to him that changbin seemed to adore.

felix did all he could to grab changbin's attention, but nothing really set felix apart from everyone else. he started playing dumb to things changbin would do.

he'd notice changbin flirting with him and chanhee simultaneously, but he choose against mentioning it.

felix found out later on the changbin and chanhee had a small fling, but upon asking changbin if anything happened between them, changbin said no.

now felix can't help but question what was the truth and what was a lie.

"was it chanhee?" felix questioned as his bottom lip quivered and the tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"felix, it's not my place to say." jisung responded, knowing it's best that felix hears it from changbin.

"please sungie, please!" felix begged, his voice cracking in the process.

"let me talk to changbin first." jisung said as he exited the room and called changbin.

after just a few rings, changbin picked up the phone with a worried tone of voice.

"is he okay? what did you tell him? is he mad at me? do you think he's going to break up with me?" changbin rattled off all the concerns he had and jisung just listened until he finished.

"bin, can i tell him what happened? he's begging me to tell him and he doesn't want to speak to you." jisung explained. chnagbin went silent on the other line, weighing his options carefully.

"tell him." changbin said after a moment.

"are you sure? this is your personal business, i feel i shouldnt be the one saying it." jisung expresses his worries, but  changbin was very adamant about his decision.

"please tell him, maybe he'll forgive me if he knows the truth." changbin sighed as he then hung up the call, giving jisung no time to respond.

jisung took a deep breath before heading back into the room where felix was sobbing uncontrollably. when he peaked his head in, he noticed felix was curled up in the fetal position, a bunny plush drawn close to his chest.

"hey lix," jisung said as he walked towards the boy, placing a hand gently on the latter's back as he sat down. 

"what d-did binnie say?" felix asked shakily. 

"he told me to tell you. are you sure you want to hear this from me?" jisung asked just to be sure. 

"p-please just tell me the truth. i need the truth." he cried out, feeling betrayed by the one boy he cared for more than anyone else. 

"okay lix, okay," jisung let out a heavy sigh before starting to explain, "it wasn't chanhee." 

"i-it wasn't?" felix had doe eyes that were puffy and consumed by tears. 

"no, it was before he liked chanhee. he got really drunk  and woke up in someones bed, there was no one laying with him so he just left and tried not to think about it. he couldn't remember what happened and just hoped he didn't do anything stupid. 

when he started talking to chanhee more, a boy named hyunjae confronted him because he's friends with chanhee. he basically told chanhee that he and changbin had slept together, but changbin really had no recollection of it and denied it. 

however everything hyunjae made sense and when asking some other people about who changbin was with that night, they all said hyunjae. changbin's not sensitive about it or anything, hyunjae was extremely drunk as well, but just not drunk enough to forget what happened. 

changbin does regret it though, i shouldn't have used it against him in the group chat. that was wrong of me. i didn't even realize you didn't know, i'm sorry felix. changbin likes to still say he's a virgin because he really just doesn't remember losing his virginity."

"o-oh..." felix didn't know what to say. of all the scenarios he created in his head, this one wasn't close to any of them.

"i t-think i s-should go talk to changbin." felix finally stood up and before jisung could say anything, felix was running out the door. jisung laid back on his bed as he let out a defeated sigh. he couldn't help but feel guilty for the entire situation.

a.n. 

ok so i listened to treasure and wow i like their songs a lot!!!!!

the boy that really caught my attention looks wise is hyunsuk but i need to watch videos of them first to see their personalities and stuff before i pick a bias or anything<3