93

"hi dad" minho greeted coldly as he opened the dorm room door.

"minho," his father said sternly as he fixed his tie, "we saw the post."

"what post? jisung's coming out post?" minho questioned, acting innocent.

"yes," his father nodded, "we don't want you associating with that boy. it will destroy your career. your mother and i have invested in some therapy that can fix you—"

"but i'm not broken." minho cut his father off to say.

"you think you are attracted to boys." his father stifled a laugh as he said this.

"and?" minho gave him a confused look.

"it needs to be fixed."

"no it doesnt."

"yes it does. your mother and i paid a lot of money for this—"

"i never asked you to." minho interjected angrily.

"but we did anyway." his father made it seem like he did minho some favor.

"okay, but again i never asked for you to do that. i don't see myself as broken. i'm happy, and for once in my life someone actually loves me." minho retorted.

"your mother and i love you." his father stated.

"do you?" minho laughed as if his father told a joke.

"of course we do, we're your parents."

"but if i was gay, then what?" minho questioned, "what would you do then? would you still love me?"

"you're not gay." his father shook his head.

"i am gay." minho stated bluntly.

"you're not."

"i am."

"minho, you're just confused." this was the final straw for minho. he could feel his blood beginning to boil.

"im not confused about anything! i'm in love with han jisung and there's nothing you can say or do to change that!" minho argued passionately.

"i've had enough of your delusions! let's go.l his father said as he grabbed onto minho's arm.

"get off of me." minho shook him off as he went to go back into the apartment, "im not going anywhere with you."

as minho turned around, his father pushed hard on his back, causing the boy to topple over.

his father stayed on top of him, pinning his arms to the ground, "you need to stop acting like a child!" minho's father raised his hand and slapped down hard on minho's cheek.

"minho!" minho heard jisung gasp as he came running out of the bedroom.

"jisung, i told you to stay in there!" minho shouted at the boy.

"that's the fag you want to give up everything for? how pathetic." his father spat as he leaned in his knee into minho's stomach.

"sir, please stop." jisung pleaded as tears filled his eyes.

"this is between me and my son, you should leave." minho's father instructed harshly.

"go jisung!" minho shouted.

"shut up!" minhos father slapped him once again.

"stop hurting him!" jisung shrieked as he ran to minhos side.

minhos father stood up and looked over angrily at jisung.

as jisung crouched down to be at minhos side, minhos father kicked jisung down and held his foot on the boys chest.

"get off of him!" minho said angrily as he rose to his feet.

minhos father lifted his foot off of jisungs chest, causing the boy to cough and gasp for air, more so out of fear than anything else.

"this is between you and i, there's no need to hurt him." minho stated.

"but if i hurt him, it clearly hurts you." minhos father smirked devilishly.

"what happened to loving me? someone who loved me would never intentionally hurt me." minho said through grit teeth.

"what happened to being gay? no son of mine would be gay." minhos father spat back at him.

"then disown me, i don't want to be your son anyway! at least if you did this i'd finally be free from you!" minho shouted angrily as he pushed on his fathers chest.

"watch your tone with me!" minhos father shoved minho back.

"just get out. i want nothing to do with you. cant you see that? you're not my father and you never were," minho had enough of his so called 'father', "go ahead and destroy my career. i know that's what you're about to threaten me with if i don't leave with you."

his father cocked an eyebrow at him, but before he could speak minho continued, "that's the only thing you have over me, my career. so go ahead, destroy it. my career means nothing to me if i can't have jisung by my side."

minho put out his hand for jisung to grab onto. the boy walked over to his side and latched on tightly, slightly still in fear of minhos father.

"fine, you want me to destroy your career for this pathetic boy? i'll grant your wish." minhos father said before taking his leave.

minho watched as his father stormed out of the dorm and he made sure to slam the door behind him.

"good fucking riddance." minho mumbled.

"minho," jisung spoked softly with slight fear seeping through his voice, "why would you do that?"

"do what?" minho questioned.

"risk your career for me... i'm not worth it." jisung said sadly. minho stepped towards the boy and held him gently in his arms.

"jisung, i love you and i mean that. i would much rather have you than a job at jype. there are plenty of other places for me to work at, but there's only one boy that i love." minho kissed the top of jisungs head as he rubbed the boys back to soothe his nerves.

jisung melted into the latters touch, fading away from the currently reality. he got so caught up in everything with minho that he lost sight of his own issues...

whether it was for better or worse, he completely forgot about going to malaysia in that moment.

a.n.

i'm having a roughhhh night but here's a picture of chan to pretend everything is okay 😀