Chapter 12

Hay guys! This is the last one...Can't believe it... I wont say too much now I'll wait 'till the end... but like big time skip. Like years...this is the last one...gotta see in their future yk? So they're now 22 and if I pull out my big brain and do some quick maths it will equal up to... a  seven year time skip! They were 15...That's it I hope you enjoy!

💥Blasty💥pov:
Today is the day...today is the day I propose the little shit nerd. It's been 7 years of us being together and I really fucking love him.  It has been a crazy few years though. His bitch of a mother still hasn't apologized. They haven't talked since that day actually. We moved out of my house, we live in a 2 bedroom apartment, but we're saving up for a house. Kirishima and a kid from another class, Tetsutetsu,  got together, bitches are actually engaged. Mina and pink cheeks are married. Half n Half's with create bitch, I bet Deku 20 bucks they won't last. And Dunce face and Soy sauce are together. 

Right now, Deku's on tour and it's his last day today. He ends here actually, pretty close to UA. He wanted to do it close to home. He has a shit load of fans, he actually signed with a label right after high school. He's really good and has gotten better. I am also signed with that label, took a little longer, but it was worth it. I just finished my tour a few months ago, and a few weeks later Deku started his.

I have a plan for tonight. Mina helped me with it. I think it's gonna work, if not I'm gonna beat up all their asses. My plan is to purpose to him on stage, sing a song while I'm doing it. This shit will be nice. I already have the ring, the song, and we already talked to the stage crew and shit, their down. I'm coming on after he sings his last song.

~Time Skip~ Deku's second to last song

Same pov:
Oh shit. Oh shit. oh shit. OH SHIT. There's only one more song left... OM MY GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE FUCKING SONG LEFT! I can't believe it..I'm proposing to Deku. I'm proposing to the love of my goddamn life. This- I cant believe this shit. Ok ok whatever...I'm gonna die! What if he says no? What if he laughs in my face? What if he-

"AND THAT'S IT EVERYONE! THIS WAS AN AMAZING TOUR AND I AM SO EXCITED TO END IT HERE SO CLOSE TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!"

Shit. It's now or never...

I go up on stage and everyone goes silent. Deku being Deku looks around everywhere except behind him. Soon, the audience began to yell to look behind him. When he did, he ran to me and kissed me. It was passionate, and I could tell he missed me. I mean, it's been months since he's been home, I couldn't blame him. When he finally let go he walked me to the middle of the stage, and he began to talk.

"Kacchan, what're you doing here?"

"Well, I was actually wondering if you'd like to sing a song with me?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, the whole crowd was screaming. They're lucky I've fucking claimed down, I would've told them to shut their extra asses the fuck up. Instead, I just smiled down at him. I got one in return.

"Ok Kacchan! So what song are we singing?"

"I think you'll know it as soon as it comes on."

"Ok!"

And...it was time... (the lion king?)

(Lyrics: gonna be dis
Actions: gonna be dis
Speaking: gonna be dis
Memories/thinking: gonna be dis
~ means the song is over )

3rd pov: