Chapter 11

'Ello 'ello! How you doing? Oh me? I'm just sore as hell and wish school was over already... but yeah that's it... Hope you enjoy!

🥦Deku's🥦 pov:
My mom...she's here...not in some stupid note! But, why is she mad?
"Hey mom...what's wrong" I squeezed Kacchan's hand, and he did mine.
"Where were you?"
"It was the festival for UA! We won first place actually!" She actually wants to know about me! This is amazing!  She's never done that!
"Why are you holding his hand?" I looked up at Kacchan when she asked, to make sure it's ok... he just shrugged.
"W-we're boyfriends. Kacchan's m-my boyfriend."

⚠️TW⚠️ SOME HURTFUL AND OFFENSIVE WORDS WILL BE WRITTEN! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, YOU CAN SKIP AND I'LL JUST SUMMARIZE IT!

💥Bakugou's💥pov:
Her face just looked like it got even more mad...I've got a bad feeling...
"Get out."
"W-what?"
"Get the FUCK OUT! RIGHT NOW! I will NOT have a faggot living in my home!"
What the hell?! Inko was never like this! She was so  sweet, how the fuck can she just say that?! She barely even sees him, so to kick him out too?!
"B-But mom? I *sob* love you!  I hav-en't seen you in months! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM YOUR ONLY CHILD?!"
" YOU DISGUST ME! NOW IM GOING TO SHOWER YOU BETTER BE GONE BEFOR I COME BACK!"
After she left Izuku went straight to the floor. He never let go of my hand and he just sobbed. I went to the floor and held him close. Why would she do that?! She's broken him enough, why would she make it worse?!
"Shhh Izuku. I'm here. I'm here. It's ok. Let's go get your stuff." He just nodded his head and got up, still griping on me for dear life...

OKIE ALL DONE! SO PRETTY MUCH HIS MOM WAS HOME SAW THAT THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS CALLED HIM NAMES AND KICKED HIM OUT! YOU CAN READ ON FROM HERE!!!

~time skip~

Same pov:
We're going  to my place. It's the only other place that he's familiar with, other than his own. I feel so bad for him. How can his mother fucking do that? First she's never around now she fucking kicks him out? Also forcing me to come out to my parents?! That fucking bitch...

We are currently at my door step. I'm giving myself a pep talk, Izuku's been quiet though. I don't blame him, he just go kicked out his fucking home, by his only other fucking family member.

I take one last deep breath, and am about to knock on the door, when I felt a squeeze. I look down and see Izuku looking up, smiling a weak, still beautiful, smile. I go down, and kiss him on the forehead, and knock on the door. My old hag opens the door ready to yell, but then she stops with a look of confusion. She lets us in, and we sit on the couch.
"Mom. There's something I gotta tell you..."

👩‍👦Mitsuki's💥pov:
I'm in the living room watching TV, when there's a knock on my door. I get up and open it to see the brat. I'm about to yell at him, because why not, when I see a bush of green hair standing next to him. I'm confused so I just let them in. We sit down on the couch. I recognize that green bush as Izuku Midoriya, a close friend of mine's son. It's been so long since I've talked to her. Last time I did, she was still with the asshat.
"Mom. There's something I gotta tell you..."
Oh god what did the brat do this time. Please don't say he's going to jail...this time.
"I-I...um...I am g-gay... and Izuku's my boyfriend..."
Oh thank God! I don't have to bail him out of jail!
"Katsuki, I know"
"WHAT?!"
"When you were little, all you would talk about would be 'how beautiful Izu's eyes are' and 'oh I wanna just kiss him!' Yeah, I know. I was just waiting for you to tell me."
Oh god! The look on their faces are amazing! They are soooo shocked and confused...IT IS HILARIOUS!