Chapter 10

HELLLLLLO! IM BACK BROSKIS! So this is like right after they win like, they just got off the stage. This chapter will be shorter (unless I change it in the middle of writing...which is very plausible...) Also there is a word I use that is not the nicest so if you do take offense I am SO SORRY, that is no my intention what so ever so yeah... that's it loves! Enjoy!

💥Bakubro pov💥 pov:
I can't fucking believe it...We fucking won! Me and Deku won the whole God Damn festival! This is fucking amazing. In the moment, I might have accidentally grabbed Deku's hand. He didn't pull away so I did something crazy...I kissed his hand. He didn't pull away at that either! I looked at him and of course he was crying, but he was smiling, and blushing. He looked at me and he had so many emotions...happiness, excitement, nervousness, and...love. At least I think, and hope. It's probably too soon but these past few months have showed me how much I really love the little nerd. I think I'll ask him on a date later, like take him somewhere to celebrate or some shit. Yeah, yeah that seems good.

When they tell us to go back stage, I am stopped by someone pushing me. I'm still holding Deku's  hand so he came back with me. (We only staggered back a little I'm not weak you extras!) when I looked up to see who it was, it was Touya.
"What the fuck Touya?! What's wrong with you?"
"What's wrong with me?! YOU FUCKING WON, WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO WIN HUH?!"
"I FUCKING SANG WITH MY FUCKING PARTNER BITCH WE WON FAIR AND SQUARE BITCH!"
"Oh right...you're little partner. You mean your fucking boyfriend! You fucking fag!(I'm so so so sorry! I myself am bi so that hurt to write.)
"Shut the FUCK UP! You have no i-fucking-dea what you're talking about! He is an AMAZING PERSON AND WAY BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER FUCKING BE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE AND GO DIE IN A HOLE OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU!"

After that, the room went silent. That's when I realized what I said. I just complemented the damn nerd and I didn't deny that he was my boyfriend. Touya was just standing there, shocked. I mean everyone else was to, but he was the most. I looked at Deku and he was crying. I went to him to make sure he was ok and didn't get hurt. When I was there he was...smiling?
"Deku you ok?"
"Y-Yeah. I'm fine it's just...you didn't deny you were my boyfriend. I MEAN YOU COMPLIMENTED ME! I'm just so...happy..."
"You fucking nerd" as I told him this I gently put my lips on his. It was so nice and sweet and gentle. It was...everything. When we pulled apart, everyone was either wide eyed or they were just saying "aww" or "cute".
When I looked back at fuck face (that's Touya btw) he was shocked. It was fucking hilarious! But then, something happend that I wasn't expecting. He started crying? I don't know what the fuck happened, but I've never seen his ass cry.
"Oi fuck face! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
"N-Nothing that concerns you, just...fuck you.." Now im fucking interested. What the fuck is happening?!
"Obviously there is idiot, what's going on?"
"I-I...fuck.... I like you alright?! For a while... but I realize I'll never get you so just...fuck you ok?!" Broooo. WHAT THE FUCK?! Didn't expect that...
"Yeah whatever, now get out of here before I kill your ass..."
"Whatever, just take care of him ok?" He said that as he looked at Deku.
"I-I will. Don't worry."
After that he walked away, Toga not far behind. That was something right? Anyway, after all that, everyone put their attention back on us. It was weird as hell, and I could tell Deku was uncomfortable as FUCK. So I grabbed us both, said umpires thanks and goodbyes, and went back to his house. When we walked and he was about to unlock the door, it was already unlocked? What the fuck? We looked at each other, ready to attack...at least I was. I grabbed his hand and we walked in. When we were finally inside, there was a not too happy looking Mrs.Midoriya in the kitchen...

MWAHAHAH! Cliffhanger Baby! Told you I'd make it shorter. And sorry for it being so late, the first week of school was...it was terrible. I already wish it was summer and it haven't even been two weeks...but heal I'll try to not publish too late, but that'll be hard. But that's it loves hoped you guys enjoyed, SEE YA!

Love,
Author♡︎
word count 834