Shadows

We are back!! And better than ever, after a light break I am writing again.

So fun thing after the wedding chapter there will be more..."suggestive" scenes to say the least, along with lemon scenes so enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

As the sun rose on yet another day, you let out a loud yawn cracking your neck a little. As you did so you felt a weight at your side you'd never be a stranger to, slowly the blonde girl had let out a small yawn as well cuddling closer with her bare body for warmth. As you felt her get closer you curled your arm around her turning your own bare body towards her. It had been two weeks since your honey moon, to say the least alot happened. All in all you both prospered from it, in ways of your relationship growing stronger, and the bond of your powers intertwining.

As you held Asia close, you looked to the window hidden behind curtains. Little streams of light leaking in and blinding you slightly causing a groan to escape your lips.

"Morning already huh...wish we could sleep in, but we're already pushing it. Asia honey, wake up we gotta go" you said lightly shaking her causing her to open her eyes, a smile beamed across her face. By the look in her eyes, she wanted to sleep in or do something else with you. But sadly not this morning, today was gonna be a long one, you could tell.

With a light bit of effort you quickly pushed up off the bed to get up, Asia groaning lightly since neither of you could indulge in more sleep. She yawned and slowly rose herself not minding that her body was completely exposed to you, instead of turning your head and blushing you merely smiled at her cute movements and figure. She gracefully moved about the room, her footsteps lighter than a feather and her hair flowing like a river.

Noticing your gaze as she dressed herself she smiled with a light blush, happy that she holds your attention. Time being of the essence you dressed your self rather quickly into your uniform. Leaving your shirt open a little as to keep it loose and easy to move in.

After you both were dressed, you had chosen to fly you and Asia there as to arrive on time. Narrowly on time I may add. As you arrived to class you and Asia went to your respective desks. Issei was bickering with his friends about something per usual, while Asia spoke with a few girls she had become friends with. As you sat down you felt your spine chill for a moment quickly looking around for what had made you feel this way. Seeing no threat you felt oddly off set, you could usually always find what made you feel threatened, whatever or whoever was near knew how to hide. Something to talk with Rias and your king about.

"You felt it too did you not" came Brutus' booming voice within your mind scape. Simply nodding to agree with him.

"Feels familiar in a weird way" you said to Brutus within your mind, he simply grunted as he moved about soon returning to rest within you. It set you off in a weird way since typically no one ever tried anything during a school day.

Figuring for now you'd let it slide till after, track down the power source see what was what. Peace never lasted but, as a devil hybrid it was to be expected. Asia would sadly have to wait.

Small time skip at the end of school day

"Alright time to track it, go ahead let's see ya flare again" you said to no one in particular hoping in tandem the power you felt earlier would show itself. To your surprise it did, you immediately went to give chase quickly catching up to where it last spiked. Upon arrival you see an abandoned warehouse.

"Either a rouge or something else. This don't feel right at all, but I've come this far." You summon forth your sacred gear. As you walk in taking caution to check your corners, as you reach the large room in the middle you see a large blade in the middle of the room, it had a war torn look and a ratty tassel coming from the end of the handle. There were cracks all along the blade. It's power radiating from within, it almost felt as if it was screaming to you.