Domination V.S Wrath

I am gonna get straight into this so no showy crap to say here besides the usual
ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon return to the training home you let out a heavy sigh readjusting you overcoat seeing only two hours had passed. Making your way slowly back to your's and Asia's room, holding your heading slightly.

"Grayfia may have healed my body and got rid of my physical fatigue, but that blade....mental fatigue isn't so easily restored, maybe a small nap...and I should be all right to fight Issei.....I feel so drained." You said while shuffling through the hall. As you slowly made your way to the room a certain shorty caught your attention. You flash a slight smile and wave.

"You look like total crap." Said Koneko. She gave a slight smile in return.

"Totes, mentally drained after a talk and test with boss man, just gonna take a nap and recover." You said as you leaned on the wall. She walked over in handed you a small cloth to wipe your face.

"There's some dirt on your face you might wanna clear before you lay down." She said nodding as you accepted the cloth and wiped your face off. After the fact looking at her giving a thumbs up for confirmation and her smiling to assure you.

After the fact you returned the rest of the way to your room shutting the door quietly as to try not and disturb the sweet nun. With a low sigh you began to move towards the bed, seeing it lay empty.

"Oh yeah that's right, she began moving around after I woke up...either way it's nap time, at least till my fight with Issei" were the words to leave your mouth as you crawled into bed slowly curling up as you passed out.

As the hours of rest passed you were soon woken by none other than Asia. A slight worried expression crossing her face. Her thoughts were easy to predict even on your state.

"You are worried. About the fight I presume? Well don't, unless Issei picked it up these past few days he won't beat me" you say slowly rising into a hug from your loved one. A smile finding its way to you. As you held her everything seemed to clear within your mind. The choice to fight Issei, everything up to now has made sense as to how you've acted and reacted. But this was something else, fighting a being destined to surpass you. Currently Issei is still far behind you in power. He hasn't trained his power properly, unlike you having used it to its full extent many times knowing your limit. Issei on the other hand is an unknown challenge, he could surge outta nowhere, best not to put him out completely. But show him why he needs to take this more seriously.

With a light shuffle you plant a kiss on Asia's neck and slowly get up. With a slow movement you put your arm around her and slowly walk with her to the back of the home to meet with the group and to fight Issei. Once outside everyone looked over to you, Issei giving a nervous glance.

"Let's get the show on the road, Issei ready up, and go all out. I will not be holding back against you. Power up as well until the battle begins, if this bout is to show us going all out then you must be at full power." You said stretching and giving a cold stare. He seemed reluctant but never the less he called out his boosted gear and began powering up as his boosted gear yelled it's tell take "boost!" Each time.

As you got into position and readied up by summoning forth your Brutus gear, he had boosted a total of mine times. Once the battle was ready to start he was at twelve. This must be his Max for he has taken a fighting pose. It is open, and certainly easy to break, but it is a little better than what you had expected from him.

Since each side was ready, Rias reluctantly shouted to begin.

Within a swift movement you were next to Issei laying in a hard overhead kick, he barely brought his gear covered arm up in time to block it, Pushing more force in you layed into his guard more breaking it quickly spinning and pushing in with a hard punch sending him back at least ten feet. Everyone taking slight surprise at how quickly you broke his guard and went for it.