Our lives.

Sadly due to how this is going to go this chapter will end up shorter than previous chapters but I do so hope you will enjoy.

Or at least I think it will, it will either be a mini or a long chapter, or somewhere in-between, either way I hope y'all enjoy the read.

~~~~~~~~~~

It wouldn't be long now, currently you were standing in a room as SirZechs overlooked your suit.

"I must say, it looks quite good on you, the material is quite high in it's grade making it comfortable and quite dependable. Not to mention the motif of color." Said SirZechs as he walked around you eyeballing for any wrinkles or possible damage on the suit.

"Gotta say Master I'm nervous. I mean I'm happy above all else I just want to make sure this day is perfect, especially for Asia." You said cracking you neck a bit, followed by slicking your hair back with one hand.

"Come on dude don't sweat! After all you're marrying a cutie like Asia. With someone like her, the damn sky could fall today and she'd still smile in the aftermath." Said Issei sitting on a nearby counter.

"Issei don't bring any bad luck by saying things like that!" Came Kiba's voice, whacking the back of Issei's head lightly.

"Look all I'm saying is Asia guaranteed will be happy man, no matter what!" Said Issei lightly cupping the back of his head.

"Kid don't get all stressed, everything will go smoothly. If it don't whoever louses it up will have the general of the fallen to answer to." Said your father Azazel walking towards you hugging you smiling.

"Dad, thanks for being here, it means alot to me." You had said as he held you.

"(Y/N) I dropped everything when I heard my boy was getting married, after all I need to know when I'm getting grand kids" Azazel laughed.

"Being honest sir it could have been sooner had I not unknowingly interrupted them one night" came the sheepish voice of Issei.

"You cock blocked my son and didn't get throttled...I'm impressed" said Azazel as he looked over the red dragon.

You sighed and shook your head lightly, soon giving a smile, and gesturing by outstretching your arms.

"How do I look?" You had said followed by a nervous laugh.

Meanwhile!

"Are you girls sure? After all I want to make sure he is happy." Asia said looking in the mirror.

"Asia (Y/N) will love you no matter how you walk out there" said Koneko as she was munching on a small candy while sitting on a small chair.

"Koneko is right, while he may swing first and ask questions later, he keeps high control over himself when he is with you, just to see you smile." Said Rias comforting the girl helping to braid her hair.

"That being said though, it won't hurt to show a little more skin Asia" said Akeno as she tugged the dress down a bit at Asia's bust line showing a little cleavage, soon having her hand smacked by Rias.

"(Y/N) isn't an Issei so don't even." Said Koneko as she came over to fix the dress back to the right spot.

A blush spread across her face a moment upon the thought of (Y/N) seeing her like that. While you may enjoy it, that might throw off focus at the wrong time.

"If I may, no matter how you walk out there he will love you forever dear. And with his type, he will stop at nothing to see your smile, even if the sky were to fall he'd probably throw his fist into the air to hold it." Came Grayfia's voice as she walked over and lended a helping hand anywhere it was needed, for the moment it was in the hair department.