The Forest of Fuji

I might do a double update again and once I finish the technical season 1 of DxD in this story I'll will introduce a second book which will be an Akame ga Kill book so look forward to that and lastly
LOVE Y'ALL
Now on Ward to da book
~~~~=====~~~~

After a few boring days of healing up, contracts, and a little light training to keep in shape and strengthen up you were back to full 100%. Granted there was a sore feel but not as bad as when you were first injured and it didn't hurt but you were reminded of it.

As you all sat in the occult room there seemed to be a heavy and dense air about. You had your book in hand with your glasses on leaning on the wall as Asia was cuddling into your chest listening to your heart beat.

As you read your book you were also reading the room. Issei seemed to be nervously staring at Rias. You could tell something happened, everyone else was tensed up. Especially when a gray magic circle appeared, which Hyoudo oddly recognized. He seemed further unnerved about the situation.

"My lady Gremory, 'he' shall arrive soon, are you and your peerage ready?" Asked a silver haired woman, wearing a maid costume. Devil's are strange mind you but never thought to this extent.

Rias seemed annoyed, enraged even but she let whoever 'he' was, arrive without pause.

Suddenly a large amount of fire shot up from across the room causing you to quickly look away from your book slightly lowering it and wrapping your free arm around Asia as to protect her. Once it had calmed down there stood a man in a dark crimson suit, the top half opened enough to reveal his chest and the top of his skinny abdomen. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a cocky smirk to top it all off.

"Who is tall, pale and pasty?" You questioned out loud hoping to spike some small humor to lighten the mood.

"Riser shall pardon the small insult for now." Said the blonde man confusing you slightly.

"Wasn't an insult but whatever take it how ya want" you said not exactly caring much. Meanwhile Rias seemed to be fuming just from seeing this man. Whoever he is Rias hated him. But what he said next certainly threw you for a loop, and seemed to almost break Issei a little.

"Everything else aside, I've come for you my darling Rias." Said the man out loud for all to hear. After a moment everyone was in their spots. Rias and Riser sat side by side his arm around her as he was sitting just about as close to her as how close Asia cuddles to you.

You quickly learned his name was Riser Phenex and that he was as well a noblemen and the heir to the household of Phenex just as Rias was the heiress to the Gremory household.

The wound of Issei's heart deepened as he watched this, as well as his blood boiled in return. Your own blood began to as well seeing the cocky smirk of his and how he was claiming to Rias like an object, and Rias obviously showing pure hatred for him and wishing to be away from him with each second passing. After a moment the silver haired maid, who's name you learned to be Grayfia, along with her being the queen piece of SirZechs making her your team mate, explained the entire situation.

"So Rias is supposed to marry this ass of a devil...she obviously hates him as well..." You thought to yourself as you watched the two interact.

"If the mistress Gremory wishes not to marry, Lucifer did offer a way out. A Rating game in which all peerage member shall battle." Said Grayfia then she looked to you "Sadly that excludes you (Y/N) while my husband told you to serve his sister as if you were one of her servants, you are a rook in the service of SirZechs therefore you can't help her here." She said taking Riser by surprise. A worried look crossed your face, if you weren't allowed to participate you wouldn't be able to protect Asia. The arm you had wrapped around her tightened slightly, Asia could feel you nerves building. In response to try and ease you she cuddled closer and kissed your cheek.