Out of hand

FYI to all the beginning of this chapter takes place moments before the ending of the last one just so no one gets a tad confused.

ANYWHO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!

~~~~~~~

Feeling many magic energies surging one after another Rias couldn't help but be worried, something was going down in the middle of the night. Of all things and all time what was happening?

Feeling compelled to a degree she called Sona. The phone rang for but a moment until she answered.

"Assuming you heard all the commotion?" Sona asked with a tired tone sounding as if she had woken up moments ago.

"Heard it, more like felt it. We should get our peerages and mobilize or at least those not involved." Rias said as she used her magic to quickly swap her outfit from a nightgown to her uniform shortly after getting off the phone.

Taking time to contact everyone who would answer in the group seeing as she was only able to reach Akeno at first. Everyone else hadn't answered or went straight to voice mail. Until Koneko called back.

"Sorry about not answering was a little tied up, but I'm glad I was able to get back to you." Came Koneko's voice over the phone, she certainly sounded relieved. Whatever was happening Rias intended to find out.

"Hey Koneko, glad to hear back. Now then mind filling me in on what's going on?" Rias asked ready for almost anything.

"Well long story short an old fallen general by the name of Kokabiel is attempting to start a war, Asia has been kidnapped, (Y/N) is close to berserking, Issei and Kiba followed after him to help since he was about to fight Kokabiel, Freed who now has an even more powerful Excalibur, and the one who attacked him a while back" Koneko gave her the full run down almost sounding out of breath from how much there was to say.

Rias once believed she was ready to deal with anything but this would certainly be outta hand. A fallen general, Freed with an Excalibur, one with the other half of Brutus. This was all starting to sound like a terrible joke, all it needed was a bar.

Taking a breath telling Koneko "Look stay safe, ok, I'm going to be mobilizing what's left of us and then Sona will be getting her team as well. I'll contact my brother and I'm guaranteeing that Sona has contacted her sister so backup is on the way"

"Yes, ma'am I'll do my best to to finish up where I am and try to regroup with the boys. I'll see you soon Rias" With a click Koneko hung up the phone leaving Rias to sigh before moving out.

Tonight was going to be a battle to tell stories of, just hopefully not ones of sorrow or loss.

Back to where the last chapter ended

With the three of you side by side it felt as if no army could stand against the combined might you three had. Although Kokabiel thought this a sick joke currently this was all that stood against him. Cackling as he looked upon you three.

"I'm sorry to laugh but truly this is a cruel joke if anything at all. Do the three of you truly think you could accomplish anything here let alone beat me? An injured and half-berserk gray dragon who's all but been forgotten, the red dragon although formidable currently has no such power that worries me, and dare I mention last but not least the discarded scraps of the holy sword project." His laugh grew colder than ice and more maniacal than ever, seeming to have pissed all three of you off.