Chater 52- Welcome to the world

Summer's POV

After a very stressful 4 hours i was finally able to push these little ones out. It had taken its time and the contractions began to get closer and the pain even worse. I was lucky to have harry next to me otherwise i wouldnt have been able to do it. I would have given' up.

Having the other lads and girls here too made things so much better. They would support me when i had a contraction and they would entertain me while i was sat bored waiting for me to become 10 inchs wide. The lads had sung some soothing songs from their new album which they were writing at the minute and me and the girls spoke about how they couldnt wait to go and spoil the children i was having. They couldnt wait to go out shopping all of us together and buy presents after presents and toys after toys letting world know about our children and to be honest i couldnt wait.

I couldn't wait to see my three beautiful children. I will love them all equally and each one would be special in their own way.

The time had come for the 3 beautiful children were going to be placed in my arm. The nurse had said she had something to tell me first though. I had been told i had 2 boys and a girl with the girl being inbetween in each boy. We had an idea of baby names but we would have to look at them first before i named them properly. I couldnt wait to just have 3 little figures in my arms today.

The nurse had asked politely if the other boys and girls would go outside so it was just me and harry in the room. The curtains around my bed were closed and the nurses face looked sad and upset. I hope nothing has gone wrong.

"Summer We have some very bad news" One of the 2 nurses said to me. This nurse had dark brown hair with beautiful green eyes. Just like harry's They usually twinkled in the light but now they just looked like she was about to cry. Her slim figure stood out under her baggy blue outfit with a white apron and she usually has a clip board but not now. She just had empty hands.

I just nodded my head and grabbed hold of Harry's hand, He had took his place next to me on the bed and wrapped his arm round my body. I nodded my head lettingthe nurse know i was ready for what was about to come. I knew no matter what happens i will have harry and the rest of the guys and girls to support me but i just hope it isnt that bad.

"Well as you were carrying triplets summer there is always the possiblity that one of the 3 babies could be harmed because of how much space there i in the womb and how much the babies move around can depend on how much the babies can be hurt " the other nurse paused "We are really sorry but as one baby was pulled from the womb we were unable to keep his heart beating. His heart had failed as there was little oxygen within the womb. Your baby was unable to cope with the oxygen from the air today and is no longer with us now. We are so sorry Summer and Harry. Please we truely are" and with that they hugged us and left us to be alone. The tears were falling down my face and i took one look at harry. His eyes were full of tears too and i just closed my body up to his and cried into his shirt.

I was crying that hard i hadnt realised the door to our room being opened and the others coming in and joining in on our crying hug. Everyone was together in tears and no one said a word. Each and every one of us were in tears and silence. Even Louis. Louis didnt have any words for this moment in time.

I couldnt take it in that i had just lost one of my beautiful baby boys. I will have to keep strong for my baby girl and baby boy and for the others to and supporting me all the way will be my family, friends and my beautiful fiance who is sat next to me with his arms wrapped lovingly around my waist.

Still to this point 40 minutes after being told i had lost one of my beautiful boys and 4 hours after giving birth to my beautiful children i havent seen them but now was the time. The nurse had bought through both the two little coats with my baby girl and baby boy inside. Firstly she picked out my baby girl. My baby girl. I would never get used to saying that. She placed a screaming baby girl in my arms and soon began to be quiet after a few seconds in my arms. Her little mouth turned into a smile and my face soon changed too. Harry was by my side and while i was gazing at my beautiful girl my fiance had taken hold of my beautiful baby boy and was making little gurgling noises at him. His smile aswell as harry's smile was present and it instantly made my smile grow on my face if that was even more possible.

We still didnt have names for children but now was the time to debate it. I would let harry chose one and i would chose the other but we would both have to agree. I had, had some names coming to mind but i just had to go over them with harry.

Harry had now sat down on the bed next to me as our baby boy had fell asleep in his arm.

"HArry what do you think of the name Gabe for that little one" i Said as i motioned my arm to the baby boy curled up with is thumb in his mouth and his eyes closed in his arms.

"I love that name. It really suits him." Harry said as a smile lit up on his face " and i think this little one should be named Darcy. Im going to have to keep her locked away in the house when shes older because all the boys are going to be after her just like her mother. She is beautiful" He said as he planted a small kiss on her head and then on my lips. "and were going to have to keep little Gabe away from the ladies. They'll be chasing him round the playground playing kiss chase if were not careful" I said with a little laugh falling from my lips a couple of seconds later. We both began laughing quitely not wanting to wake the two resting babies in our arms but that was soon about to change as that one voice everyone knows shouts out

"You guys are the Cutest little family ever" cue the screams of two little people " louis" Harry half shouted and gave him a stern look before he mouthed sorry. I quietened down baby Darcy while harry calmed down gabe. The girls came over taking a little look at the little girl in my arms while the lads took a look at the little boy in Harry's arms. Sian had asked to hold her and i happily agreed. Liam had hold of gabe and we were all in one big conversation.In the very back of my head i still had my baby boy that we had lost only a few hours back and it was really getting to me. It hadnt kicked in till now and the tears began to fall down my face slowly. Here with everyone just wished i could have my baby boy here with me now. Here with Me AHrry gabe and Darcy. Here as our family. He will never be forgotten. Never out of our minds and he will alwasy be remembered. My baby boy will always be remmebered.

We will love you froever and always Dan.

I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist as i let my final tears fall from my face. " Ar you okay Summer" As storng irish accent said to me i replied witha nod and turned my body before wrapping my arms around his back " i am now. Tahnk you Niall" I said before kissing his cheek and making my way back over to the others and gave them a warming smile. I had noticed both babies had been passed round everyone getting their fair shares of hugs, kisses and love and harry now had hold of both Darcy and Gabe and his smile was spread across his face. . I took my seat on the bed and harry came and joined me before placing Gabe in my arms. I held him close to my chest as harry wrapped his spare arm around my body and i rested my head on his shoulder. Both Babies were resting peacefully in our arms and the flash of a camera was set off. I looked up to see Louisa with a camera Niall had bought her and the rest of te guys smiling along too as they loked at the picture. Louisa bought the camera over to us and we took a look at the picture. My head was resting on harrys shoulder while i was smiling looking down at my two beautiful children and harrys head was resting on my with his smile also spread across his gorgeous face with his dimples on show. I looked up and placed my lips on harry giving him a short sweet kiss and another flash went off.

Laughter filled the room and smiles were spread across our faces. I couldnt help but think of how these days are going to be the greatest memory any person could possibly have. The times with your family and friends and the greatest people around you is all you need.

This is the end of this chapter. its not the end of the book just yet maybe another 8 chapters im thinking :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Its time for me to apologize now. Im so so so so sorry i havent uploaded in like forever ive been so busy so here is my christmas present to you. I wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year and i will update as soon as i can <3

Lots of love

Summer <3 xxx