CHapter 41-That trip to the park can change everything

Before i strart there are two quick announcements i would like to make:

1. Could everyone go and fan @kaylaDeenaStyles who this chapter is dedicated to and also go and read her book on and off are we better off ? and get her to 1,000 reads on her first chapter. It means so much to her :P

2. I am making making a video for 2 very special people if i havent told you already ill give you more information in the authors note at the end of this chapter so keep reading :)

CHapter 41

Sian's POV

Here we were, me and Louis walking hand in hand as we made our way towards the park at the end of Louis' street. The twins, Pheobe and Daisy had already ran off so we could just see them but louis kept shouting them to come back and not to run off because it wouldnt be nice if a big scary man in a white van came and took them away from him. The twins were adorable and did listen to louis once in a while. HWen they sawe a van even if it wasnt white coming up the street they would run behind me and louis or take hold of our hands so that the man in the van couldnt take them . Then there was fizzy. She too was a sweet girl and we had a great conversation while we walked towards the park. We talked about literally everything as she walked next to me and louis on the extremely wide pavement. 

When we got to the bottom of the road infront of us stood large metal gates. They were painted green but there was probably no point in the little scraps of paint that was still there which hadnt  been peeled or ruted off being there. We walked through the open gates to find a large park placed infront of us. Walking along the newly tarmaced  pavement and either side of us was two massive playing fields full of families playing ball and having picnic's under the trees. The flowers that cornered and edged off the grass were the most prettiest flowers anyone could ever have seen. The different shades of pinks, blues and purples most people could have said they had never seen before. I took in every colour as the twins, fizzy and louis all walked off to find a nice place to perch ourselves and eat our picnic.

The tomlinson's had found a lovely seat just under a big oak tree. They had already set out the picnic blanket and started to get the food out the basket fizzy had kindly offered to carry down for us. I took a seat next to louis and fizzy and helped get the food ready. The twins were sat waiting patiently but you could tell they couldnt wait to eat. These two girls were the greatest ever. I wish i could have two younger sisters like these two. Just to be able to sit and play with them and not have to worry about anything would be the light of my world. Now i have Louis and these girls are something louis cares so much about. The girls are his possesions and if something was wrong with them or they needed help with anything then he would always offer to help and was always quick off the mark if they were in trouble.

After all my thoughts were over the food was set out nicely and the girls had already began to tuck in. To be fair the food that was out was amazing. There were sandwichs, crisps, biscuits and lots of differen pieces of fruit, melon, oranges, apples, grapes and many others. The food looked delicious. I took a plate off louis and began to pick up some of the food but not taking to much.

After finishing the food Louis told the fizzy to take the twins to the park that was just in the middle of the field. After a lot of persuading and louis losing £10 Fizzy finally agreed. We watched the girls, walk, well the twins ran but fizzy walked off towards the park before Louis pulled me down so i was lying my head on his chest as we looked up to see the clouds moving above us. Feeling louis heart beat beneath me was relaxing. Louis would randomly point out the different shapes that were being made in the clouds and i would agree with him even if they never. As i looked up to the sky i see one cloud that makes me smile. I point to it and say "thats for me and you" and turned my body and gave Louis a peck on the lips. I lifted myself up knowing no doubt the girls were watching or fans and paps would take it the wrong way and say we were making out in the public park .