Chapter 18

Characters

Harry’s Girlfriend @summerc123

Niall’s Girlfriend: @LouisaTommo1D

Zayn’s Girlfriend: @1DCharlottex

Liam’s Girlfriend: @GezFez4EVER

Louis’s Girlfriend: @liams_woody69

Please go follow these girls

 -------------------------

Chapter 18

Summer’s POV

I and Harry sat down with my head resting on his shoulder as he had his arm wrapped round my body for what felt like hours. I had finally reassured myself that everything was going to be fine. No matter what happened I knew I was always going to be safe. Harry would keep me safe and so would the rest of the boys. My heart felt safe and I felt safe here in Harry’s arms. Everything felt perfect. I lifted my head off Harry’s shoulder and looked into those beautiful green eyes of his. They were beautiful and they made me melt. I slowly lifted myself up and locked my arms around his neck. Next minute I felt myself locking my lips on Harry’s. Our lips moved in sync for a good 20 seconds until I pulled away. A small smile appeared on my lips with just the ends curving up. I stood up giving harry a hand and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest while his head rested on my shoulder. I felt so small compared to him but he said I was perfect height for him.

“We should go back and see the others. They looked really worried about you when I left” Harry said.

I nodded and took hold of his hand. Our fingers entwined together as we walked back towards the front of the bus. I didn’t care what I looked like. I bet my eyes were red and puffy, my hair was no doubt sticking u everywhere as it has a tendency to do that when I don’t want it too and  I was probably blushing red as that’s also something that harry makes me do. Every time I hug him I feel so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend. That person who will stick by your side through thick and thin. The person you can love with all you heart no matter how far away from him you are. We walked into the room where everyone was and me and harry made our way over to the couch which we tend to sit and cuddle up. On the bus we all have our own place of sitting and cuddling in our couples. I slowly sat down while harry made his way over to the kitchen like spot and flicked on the kettle. He knew me too well. Every time I was upset or worried the first thing I would do would make me a hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkled over the top. As Harry was making me this I saw maddi making her way over too me. I could always speak to Maddi about literally everything. She was the one who could understand me the most out of all the girls. I swear she could read minds because she could always tell whether I was upset, sad, happy, tired, worried any emotion I was feeling she would know but not in the stalkerish way.

Maddi POV

Harry had gone out to make summer a hot chocolate so this was my chance. I could go and speak to summer tell her every things going to be fine and that me the girls and the boys all know what happened and we will be here for her no matter what happens. 

I made my way over to summer. She was looking a lot happier now than what she was when she first walked in. I could tell something must have happened between her and harry. They were in that room for ages. I sat down next to summer and she turned towards me.

I wrapped my arms around her into a hug and she hugged me back.

“Summer, I, the girls and boys all know what happened. Harry told them once you had left. We all understand why you feel so scared and worried but we are all going to be here for you no matter what happens. The boys said they all love you to pieces but I can tell harry loves you that little bit more.” I said