chapter 47 - You are my love <3

Summer's POV

A couple of weeks had past and today it was the lads last tour date. for this concert. These concerts have been amazing. Seeing all the different fans has been fantastics. Listening to the boys and watching them do what they enjoy and seeing my boy doing what he likes makes me happy.

We meaning me, charlotte, louisa, sian and maddi were sat back stage while the lads got themselves dressed for their first part of the show.

After waiting for about 10 minutes 5 very strapping lads walked in looked very smart and i couldnt take my eyes off one very special lad. the one i call my boyfriend. He pulled me up before giving my lips a peck which seemed to last longer than a peck. I wrapped my arms around harrys neck while pulling at the curls at the back of his neck while his hands ventured round my waist making their way towards my bum, but before it could go any futher we heard someone clearing their throat making us pull away from each other and noticing we were the only ones in the room and Pual had been telling harry that he was supposed to be on stage for 5 minutes. He soon realised that before taking my hand and pulling me down to the stage wings. The lads were already on stage and the girls were stood on the sides. Harry gave me one last peck before i saw louis on his way to get harry. He pulled him away telling him to save it for later before dragging him on stage and talking into the mic.

"Right lover boy seems to have joined us now after we have literally had to drag him away from summer" Louis said into the mic making me blush. 

"Right lets get started with the first song then shall we" liam said into the mic as the girls screamed and the music began to start.

The lads took it in turns singing different parts of the sons into the mic and joining together for the chorus'. The way each lads voice was different but in a good way before they all harmonized during parts of the versus and chorus' was truely amazing and pure talent.

The lads kept singing and they had sung 5 songs already: I want, Up all night, Gotta be you, taken and same mistakes. It was now time for them all to sing a solo song with the other lads maybe putting in a tiny bit but most of it was up to them by themselves. It started off with niall singing stereo Hearts by Gym class heros. The girls started screaming as niall opened his mouth and i dont blame them. His voicewas amazing and i would be so pleased with him if he was my son just like the other lads parents too. Louis started as niall finished singing valarie. His voice suited this song choice and he pulled it off. Next Liam stood up and sung the opening lines of torn. This is the song that had the decision if one diretion would be one direction or if they would just stay as Harry Styles From Holmes chapel in Cheshire, Zayn Malik from  bradford, Niall Horan From Mullingar in Ireland, Louis tomlinson from Doncaster and Liam Payne from Wolverhampton. The crowd went wild and I took a look out to the crowd. A couple of girls in the front row had tears int heir eyes while they waved their glow sticks which every one in the crowd had been given at the start to wave in the air which put a couple of tears in my eyes. Just seeing how far these lads had come from the bottom of the stair to the top of the charts worldwide. i would be happy to see how far they hadd come and the still have a while to go yet too. I just know it.

While i was in my mind of thought i realised the lads had sung another 3 songs and they were nearly ready to close their show.

"Right there is one very special in the crowd today. well i should say backstage" Niall said into his mic showing his thick irish accent.

"This girl has been amazing to us and put a smile on our faces since the day we first met her" Zayn said into his mic.

"This girl even does all the effort to wash, cook, clean our clothes on tour and clean the tour bus and the best thing is, she never lets us run out of carrots" Louis said making the crowd laugh at the last bit. While the lads had been saying their pieces about this 'mystery girl' I hadnt realised all the girls looking at me with a smile on their faces as if they knew what was happening. I gave them all a funny look before listening back to the stage,