chapter 25

Characters

Harry’s Girlfriend @summerc123

Niall’s Girlfriend: @LouisaTommo1D

Zayn’s Girlfriend: @1DCharlottex

Liam’s Girlfriend: @GezFez4EVER

Louis’s Girlfriend: @liams_woody69

Please go follow these girls

--------------------------

Chapter 25

Charlotte’s POV

As summer made her way back toward us many fans were screaming her name and asking for autographs. Her face didn’t look reassuring but she did sign a couple of them. As she reached us she sat down quietly in her seat. A saw a tear slip from her eyes but she wiped it away and put a smile on her face. Something’s wrong and we need to find out. I gave maddi that look as if to say we need to find out what’s happened and I took my seat beside summer. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders giving her a warming hug while she let her tears out into my body.

“Come on summer lets go talk somewhere quieter” I said into her ear so only she could hear. She gave me a small nod and I stood up helping her up too. More fans wanted autographs but I just lead her out towards a door that said backstage. I made my way to a room which looked pretty empty with only a few people around. It said study room. This obviously meant somewhere to go if they needed to learn something. I opened the door which was luckily enough unlocked and lead summer over to the big green couch which was placed on the far wall. I sat her down and I sat down next to her. I let her cry into my shoulder while her tears just kept flowing out of her eyes. Something really must have happened either on stage or back stage. Please don’t tell me harry has done honest to god he will pay for it.

After just sitting letting summer let out her sobs she finally calmed down and now was my chance to get out what had happened. Yes I was missing the concert but I couldn’t just leave summer crying here could I.

“Summer please tell me what happened. Did something happen on stage? Or did harry do something? Please tell me. You know I’m here for you” I said in a calming but pleasing voice

“Charlotte as I was stood on stage I looked around. I looked out towards all those fans that were stood in front of me. After harry kissed me I saw girls screaming. So many pretty girls were stood in front of me and all I could think about was why harry had picked me. Why not any of those girls that were in front of me.” I wanted to say something but I just let her carry on “After he wrapped his arm around my waist I looked over to you guys. I saw the smiles on your faces but there was one person who caught my eyes. It was the girl who was stood outside the day harry told the world about us. I saw her mouth starting saying things. I started to focus on the words that were coming out. She said some pretty mean things just like she said outside the tour bus yesterday. Pretty much exactly the same things. She said I was fat, ugly, didn’t deserve harry and I know it’s all true. Harry has really made me change my life in a good way and it’s not just a like boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. I'm really starting to love him and thinking of spending the rest of my life with him. The things we have been through and he’s always been there for me. He’s something I could live forever with and I know I could. No matter what happens I love harry and I don’t think I’d be able to lose him. He means so much to me and I would literally die if I was left alone” This had come completely from her heart. I didn’t know how much she’d fell for harry and I couldn’t believe she had just poured out her heart to me. I now know missing the rest or part of the second half of the concert to speak to summer was worth it.

“Summer you have to believe in yourself. Harry has such an amazing girlfriend and I’m sure there’s so much more to come out of your relationship. Please don’t think anything that the girl is saying is true, because none of it is. She's just jealous that you have harried and she doesn’t. He really appreciates you and I can tell by the way he looks at you he has the same feeling you have towards him. You have to tell him what has happened and I’m sure he will understand. You can’t just keep this from him. Yes they’re his fans but he needs to know what has happened you can’t keep this in yourself he will always be there for you I promise just promise me you will never believe anything those haters say”