i Wasn't!

(Winters pov)

I wake up with Ronnie still asleep. I carefully get up letting him sleep well I get ready to go see Damon. I got take a shower and put on my skull and flower dress and go back in to the room to see Ronnie isn't there.

"Where were you" I turn around to see Ronnie.
"I was showering love you hunny" i say smiling at him.
"Be good and have fun today" he says sounding a little ticked off.

I hug Ronnie tightly "I love you" I feel his arms wrap around me and he rest his chin on the top of my head "I love you too" he says.

I leave out the door checking my twitter @tiffersxo123 and I see a tweet directed towards me from @Ronnie'swifey and I read it it says - you need to leave Ronnie alone he is mine bitch I will end you- I laugh at the tweet as I walk up to Damon and hug him.

"hey winter"

"hey so what you want to do" I ask

Damon then picks me up and carries me to a field and lays me down on a blanket. I look at him confused.
"it's picnic day" he informs me
I laugh and hear something it sounded like a camera I just ignore it.

"so is it just us"? I question then I hear a

"nope" coming from Andy.

I smile wide yay my bestie. We all sit down to eat and we talk and joke around then play Frisbee when I get tired I sit on the blanket and look at my phone Ronnie is calling me.

R- Where are you

W- behind the bus in the field

With in an instant Ronnie is infront of me seeming very pissed off

"so wheres your date" he says angerly

I furrow my brows confused.
"Date?"

"Damon where the fuck is Damon" he yells as he shows me the picture he got from of coarse @Ronnieswifey

"It wasn't a date" I start to cry
that's when Andy comes over with Damon. Ronnie still screaming that he can't believe I would cheat after everything and then he slaps me.i put my hand on my stinging cheek and cry
"Don't you dare touch her again" Andy shouts as he gets down to my level and hugs me.
"it wasn't a date it was Me Andy and Winter having a picnic day" Damon shouts

Well Damon and Ronnie fight I whisper to Andy "can I stay with you on your bus" he smiles and nods and I run as fast as I can to the bus and Andy isn't too far behind but he goes and gets some of my clothes from Jacky. We have gotten really close he wants me to be happy and safe so he won't tell Ronnie.

I sit on the couch and take a deep breath.