please stay out of the closet

(Winter's pov)

I'm in my room waiting for Dahvie to get here, I start to look around the room it's so plain and boring no posters no photos on the dark blue walls. I get up still clutching the animal Tyler got me I walk around and start crying more but then I make my way to the big brown doors which is the closet doors. I slowly open the doors and walk in and I look around at this huge walk in closet it even has a bed in it. I look around and I see chains on the bed and I keep looking and start to think this is where he kept the other girls he chained them up he killed them.

I keep looking and I see a bunch of bags and I walk over to them and go to look in them when all of a sudden I hear a knock on the window I jump a little then I remember I told Dahvie to come over.

I walk out of the closet and open the window. 

"Yes" I giggle. 

"Hey you called me what's up" I can hear the worry in his voice

I move to the side so Dahvie can come in.

"Winter please tell me what's going on" He tells me in the most sincere and loving voice I have ever heard.

"Ok well I tried to kill myself well under Tyler's watch and now Ronnie wants to kill Tyler and Tyler brought me home and I stood between them so Ronnie wouldn't hurt him and then he pushed me and I feel and it really hurt" I say frantically crying 

"Wait hold on a sec why did you try to kill yourself?" he asks confused

"Well..." I just smile and show my fangs.

Dahvie just wraps his arms around me and I start to sob into his chest. 

"Dahvie why does bad things always happen to me?"

He kisses the top of my head. 

"This isn't bad, you're ok and now tell me the rest of what happen after u attempted..." he said unsure if it was ok to say the rest.

I tell him what happened after I did it and I look up at Dahvie.

"Why would he save me, I'm nothing to no one."

Dahvie grips my shoulders tight and looks into my eyes.

"Don't you dare ever say your nothing! Ronnie loves you!, I love you!" he says very seriously

Dahvie lets me go and I hear a knock on the door and I run to the bed and hide.

"Winter talk to him" he says as he opens the door for Ronnie.

Dahvie sits next to me "I'm here nothing will happen" he assures me.

"Ronnie...." He cuts me off

"Winter I'm so sorry I hurt you please don't hate me please I could never forgive myself please Winter forgive me" he starts to cry. 

I get up and hug Ronnie and pull him away from Dahvie. 

"We need to talk about what's going on and that closet and what's with all the bags"

"Winter stay out of the closet please" he states nervously.

I nod my head and look in his eyes.

"winter I'm sorry but I have to go out shopping again"

I pout "fine"

"Hey Dahvie can you watch Winter for me?" he questions. 

"Yea I got this" he smiles.

I get on the bed with Dahvie as Ronnie leaves.

"why does he always leave" I ask.

"I'm not sure"

I give him the I know your lying but whatever look.

I fall asleep wondering where he's always going and also about my birthday in two days. I don't think Ronnie's going to do anything for my birthday though.