Suprise

(Ronnie's pov)

Winter is laying down in bed asleep and I go into the closet and lock the door. I start taking the stuff out of the bags. i pull out some new clothes, shoes, games, iPad, Ds and Xbox I wrap these things in hello kitty wrapping paper. As I do this I make some phone calls to some friends of mine to make sure they will be at the party tomorrow.

I then proceed to keep wrapping the presents and call Dahvie it is now 7am

D- Hey!

R- Is everything ready?

D- Almost but we have a few hours.

R- Ok good I need to sleep I been up all night making sure everyone was coming.

D- Do you want me to pick up the presents?

R- Yes please come here at 9 door will be open I'm going to take winter for breakfast.

D- Ok you must really love her.

R-Why do you say that?

D- Because you went through all this trouble just for her.

R- Well I do love her, imma go to sleep for a bit bye dahv thanks for all your help, your true friend.

I hide the presents and leave the closet and enter my room I kiss winter on her forehead and I turn on my heels and head for the big brown door.

"Ronnie "I hear winter mumble.

"shh babe go back to sleep" I hush her.

she rubs her eyes "Where are you going though"

"To go sleep on the couch" I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you want to sleep with me" she whines.

"I do.... I just.... Just thought... you didn't want me to" I stutter.

"I do want you to" she says as she lift the covers so I can join her.

I get in the nice comfortable bed look at my beautiful girl in her blue cloud pjs she smiles and me as she moves closer and rests her head on my chest. I pet her hair gently as she falls asleep and soon after so do I. I hear a buzzing and wake up to my alarm and a missing Winter. I sigh and get up and get dressed. I start to wonder where Winter is then I hear the shower running so I just lay her outfit on the bed and I head to the other shower to get ready myself.

(Winter's pov)

I wake up at 8am and I head to the shower and am careful not to wake my sleeping prince. I wash up, brush my hair, do my make-up and then I remember I have to wear what Ronnie got me. I head out of the bath room to see Ronnie has left, but he left my new outfit out for me.

It is a mid-length pink flowy dress with a heart on it made out of red sequins I also find a pair of 2inch heels there clear and very pretty. God Ronnie knows me well he knows I can't do high heels.

Ronnie walks in the room he has a white tank top on and ripped skinny jeans. I smile at him "looking sexy babe"

he just smiles at me and says "ready to go"

I nod and we walk out the door and he takes me out for breakfast.

I'm still a bit mad he forgot my birthday then again everyone does.

(Dahvies pov)

I head over to Ronnie's house. I walk in the front door and grab all the presents he left and I go to put them in the car. I then bump into someone and pray it's not Winter. But sadly now I wish it was I don't want to deal with the person in front of me.

"Where you going Dahvie" Jordan asks snobbishly

"I'm not telling you" I say as I place the gifts in my car

"You might want to or you will regret it!" he says viciously

"You might want to back off!" I bark at him

"No I won't!"

I grab Jordan by his shirt and slam him into the ground and show my teeth as I growl at him. Jordan whimpers and get in his car and drives away. I laugh did he really think he could hurt me I'm a werewolf I could kill him. I take the stuff to the party and finish setting up.

(Ronnie's pov)

It is now 11:45 and I am driving winter to her surprise party I have her blind folded. We arrive at the party and everyone is there. That's what Dahvie said, well I walk winter in to the hall I rented and the lights are off she turns them on and everyone jumps out and screams surprise.

Hmmm next chapter will be what happens at the party XDDDD