please dont leave

(Ronnie's pov)

After winter has gone to her room I cast the spell  "I call a pone the dome of darkness to protect us may the dome given to us from Zoa Coa protect us from the harm of demons they shall not penetrate the dome of darkness" my friend taught me this and it keeps demons out. I don't want to lose Winter and I almost did today. I can't believe I thought I could trust her to be by herself. Maybe I can find someone to watch her well I go finish shopping. I scroll through my phone trying to see who to tell to come over and the only one I think I can trust not to bite her is Tyler.

 I call Tyler (Tyler – Ty Ronnie –R)

R- hey Tyler?

Ty- hey what's up?

R- I need your help.

Ty- With what?

R-Can you come over?

Ty-yea be there in a bit but why?

R-I'll explain when you get here

I hang up and go to winters room. I knock on the door "can I come in?" she whimpers and shyly says "yes". I walk up to her and sit next to her

 "I'm sorry about your friend but I can't let you leave". She looks in my eyes and I see she's crying I hug her tightly. 

"I promise you will love it here one day" I hear a knock on the door.

I get up and go to the front door and answer it "hey Tyler come in." 

"So what's going on" 

"I'll tell you later just go to my room I'm going to get us some drinks" 

"Sure" he mumbles

(Winters pov)

I hear the door open and I look to see who it is and all I can think of when I see him was the last time I was at school him hitting me, hurting me. 

"You little freak" I hear him call at me. I hide under the covers. He comes running over to me and he smacks me in the back of the head 

"Sit up freak and you better listen" I do as I'm told because I'm scared of what he will do if I don't. 

"Ok now you listen here Ronnie is my friend he does not know I bully your freaky little ass and he better not find out do you understand me you little slut" he growls at me. I nod my head and pull the covers up 

"He's coming now you pretend we are all buddy buddy or you will regret it and wipe your fucking tears."

Ronnie comes in with three glasses two of his red juice and one is my favorite juice. He hands one to Tyler and puts his on the night stand and he hands me my juice and says "here my beautiful baby girl your favorite juice, just for you". I smile at Ronnie and ask Tyler 

"Can you please pass me that iPod." 

"Sure he hands it to me and I smile. I think to myself why do I have to be so nice to this asshole. Ronnie sits next to me

 "This is my friend Tyler and I'm going to leave him to watch you well I go shopping ok?" I nod and he kisses my forehead as he walks out the door I follow him and hug him just before he leaves.

 "Hurry back please"

"i won't be long" he says with a smile.

I walk back in the house scared of what is going to come today. 

"So you little freak you think you can just come here and stay with Ronnie and nothing would happen to you" he says as he shoves me to the ground. He then proceeds to kick me in the stomach multiple times. And he hits me in the head all I can do is cry I hurt so bad then he gets on top of me and punches me hard in the face. I let out a whimper and everything slowly turns black.

(Tyler's pov)

Winter passes out and I pick her up and put her in bed and I go and watch a movie in the living room. She comes out of her room crying touching her face. I look at her fuck I gave her a black eye. I look at her "Listen when he asks you what happened you say you fell and got that black eye if you say I did it you will regret ever being born". She looks at me and nods. 

"Come sits on the couch so he thinks we are friends he's on his way home now" she does as told.

I kind of feel bad for what i did to her. I mean she didn't do anything wrong

(Ronnie's pov)

I come home and bring all the grocery's in the house and then I go and see Winter and Tyler watching a movie I walk behind winter and kiss her cheek and she pulls away. 

"Babe are you ok" I say as I walk in front of her 

"Oh my god winter what happened" 

"I fell i'm ok I promise" and she half smiles at me. Something's going on I just don't know what. Tyler gets up and leaves "I have to go see ya Ronnie".

So do you think Tyler is going to watcher her again or that Ronnie will ever figure out Tyler is beating her. Comment please