getting ready

(Winter's POV)

*Dream* I was at the park just sitting there I look to my side and see Ronnie sitting next to me. I am smiling and he grabs my hand and gets down on one knee and looks into my eyes.

"Winter will you take this ring as a promise I will all way love and protect you even if you don't understand why I'm doing what I do"

"Yes I love you Ronnie" I exclaim with joy.

He puts the ring on my right hand ring finger and then kisses my nose.

"You're a cutie" I giggle

Ronnie picks me up,

"baby put me down" I pout and he just keeps walking

*End of Dream*

(Ronnie's pov)

I reach the house and Winter is still asleep, she looks so precious I just don't have the heart to wake her. I pick her up and carry her inside. I lay her gently on the bed and bring the presents inside , God she got a lot of stuff new cloths, video games VIP passes to concerts and tickets but then I find one present still wrapped it's from Andy.

I go to my room and wake her well try to she just throws a pillow at me. I laugh at her childish attempts to keep me from waking her and she finally sits up crosses her arms and pouts. I pull out the present and she smiles.

"I also have one for you, you will get that one later though"

(Winter's pov)

I look at the present it says "From: Andy Boo" I laugh that's what I use to call my friend I read the card attached

"Happy Birthday Winter please open this alone" I smile and also take the money out of the card and add it to the huge stack I have gotten.

"Ronnie can you leave for a bit"

He pouts but he does leave and I open the present and a necklace falls out it is a silver half heart that says best on it. I put it on and smile I then look at the frame I'm holding and start to cry when I see it's me and my best friend Andy from before he moved.

Ronnie heard me crying and came in he wrapped his arms around me and held me

"What wrong" he asks worriedly.

I turn to him and cry "This is Andy my Best Friend he moved a few years back and I never one realized he was the lead singer of "Black Veil Brides" one of my favorite bands"

Ronnie just hugs me and I grab my phone and call Andy.

A-Hello?

W- Andy? I sob

A-Yes what's wrong he asked worried.

W- Come over we need to talk I say smiling.

A-He fake sighs and says fine on my way.

Ronnie and I cuddle on the bed then I say let's watch a movie, he smiles so I get up and put on "A Haunted House" I go back to the bed and get under the fluffy white covers. Ronnie grabs my waist and pulled me closer I lay my head on his chest. We watch the movie and laugh and Ronnie is petting my hair when we hear the door bell ring Ronnie gets up and opens the door.

Ronnie brings Andy to the room

"Not to late we have to get up and pack tomorrow"

I pout and with that Ronnie leaves after placing one black and one pink suitcase in the room. I run up to Andy and tackle him to the ground and hug him I am now sitting on his stomach I look in to his blue eyes, God I love his eyes and that's when I see the two necklaces one is a silver half heart that says friend to mach the one I have and the other is a ring I gave him before he moved it has a moon and star on it.

Andy and I use to have long talks about how we felt stronger as the moon grew fuller so I saw this ring and got it special for him.

I look at and he has an evil grin on his face, he flips me over and pins me to the ground by my shoulders. I start to laugh and tell him to get off me.

He says "nope not yet" popping the p

"No you better no..." I was cut short by him licking my cheek.

"Ew Andy you're so gross" I scream he laughs and as Ronnie walks in he does it again Ronnie just rolls his eyes

"Ewww" I say as I get Andy off of me. I hug him and say "Now you have to help me pack"

He sighs. He goes to my top draw and grabs my underwear and throws them at me. I get them and pack them with all my other close. I look at Andy playing my Ds "Some help you are"I smile

"Since when have I ever been help" We both start laughing out of control.

Ronnie walks in

"OK time for Andy to go its midnight"

I pout but Andy leaves he kisses my cheek and whispers

"See you at warped snowflake"

I pout and shout to him

"You know I hate being called that"

"I know" He shouted back

I walk back inside and lay down and fall asleep with Ronnie.

(Ronnie's POV)

I wake up to my alarm going off. I look at Winter she looks so peaceful so I decide to leg her sleep well I pack, I pack a bunch of cloths and something Winter was forgetting.

I hear a knock apon the door and I open it to reveal Jacky, Max and Ryan. I lead them all inside and the bring in there luggage.

"So is winter awake yet" all the guys ask at once.

"Not yet"

They all run to my room and scream "Good morning"

Winter just throws a pillow and hits Ryan right in the face we all burst out into a fit of laughter except for Ryan who's fake pouting.

I look at Winter and she gets up and walks over and whispers

"Why are these idiots here" I laugh at what she say

"We are leaving in an hour that why now go eat "

"OK" She sighs

I look at her, she looks pail

"Oh drink some of that red juice that says "Ronnie's only""

She nods

I look at the guys "she's going to get sick if she doesn't start drinking blood every once in a while isn't she" I ask them. They all nod

I walk in to see winter drinking it and it makes me smile when I see her color return. She walks over and kisses me she looks in my eyes and smiles.

I walk back to the guys

"Almost there"

They all smile knowing exactly what I'm talking about. I hear a honk and grab mine and Winter's stuff and put it into the bus Winter follows behind and slowly walks on well I put the stuff on the bottom of the bus.

(Winter's POV)

I walk on the bus and smile I walk down and see bunks then a door leading to a lounge and then another door leading to a bed room. I lay on the bed, Ronnie comes in with blankets sheets and pillows as we make the bed the bus pulls away I freak out

"What's wrong?" Ronnie asks wide eyed

"My pillow my special pillow where is it"

Ronnie turns around and pulls it out I instantly calm down. I lay on the bed cuddling with the pillow.

"So Ronnie why kind of juice is that red juice"

Cliff hanger sorry for any mistakes I typed this all on my phone so is Ronnie gunna tell her XD how is tour going to be? Comment vote like plz