Daddy's Xtream continued

(Winter's pov)

I look over at Jordan who has just left I don't know where he went.

"Who are you here with?" Tyler questions

"I guess you now"

"well let's go on the go-karts" He laughs

Tyler and I go on the go-karts and we race and I beat him. Tyler pouts as we get off the ride.

"aww poor baby lost to a girl "I taught him

"Shut up" He laughs.

I start to think to myself why is Tyler being so nice to me its very strange. I look at Tyler and smile as he walk away to get us pizza. I smile at him when he brings back my favorite pizza 4 cheese pizza (cheddar ricotta parmesan Mozzarella) and a side of sauce.

"How did you know I liked this kind of pizza?"

"Um I didn't this is my favorite so I got it and was hoping you'd like it"

We both sit down and eat laughing at the coincide

"so Tyler what's going on your actually being nice to me your normally mean"

"I don't know just be happy I'm having fun let's not ruin it"

it is now 9:45 and me and Tyler are playing video games to win tickets. I look at the time and start to freak out.

"Oh No No No"

"Calm down what's wrong" Tyler tries to calm me.

"Ronnie said to be home at ten and Mike left me here and I have No ride home"

Tyler grabs my hand and we go cash in our tickets we have 375 tickets I told Tyler to get what he wants as I'm eyeing down the cutes blue stuffed animal I have ever seen for 340 tickets.

"ok go to the car I'll be right out."

Tyler walks out with a bag and he put it in the back and we drive to Ronnie's I get home at exactly 10:11 I walk in and see Ronnie sitting on the couch.

"Your late" he glares at me

then Tyler walks in holding the bag from "Daddys Xtream"

(Tyler's pov)

I walk in at Ronnie is giving Winter the death glare. I look at him

"She was with me her friend left her there so I took her home sorry we are late" I say not really sorry it's only 11 past 10.

I walk away well Winter sits next to Ronnie and I go to their room and I take what I got out of the bag I got Winter the stuffed animal she was eyeing down and I place it on the bed on her pillow.

I walk back into the living room where I see them cuddling on the couch. They look so cute together.

"I'll see you around Ronnie" I say as I quickly run out the door.

I get a phone call from Ronnie

Ty- Hello

R- We need to talk about what happened the other day

Ohhh nooo here comes the talk XD sorry its so short