Chapter 12: Harry or Finn?

Hiiiiiii my cheeriooooooooooooos

Sorry I haven't updating in aaaaaggggeeeesss. Wattpad deleted 3/4 of this chapter eventhough I save my chapters every 5 minutes!!! So I was in a state of depression and couldn't bare too open this. Then I had mid terms exams, so I was studying. But I updated eventually (yay) The song inspiration for this chapter is How to Save a Life by The Fray. I <3 this song right now. Anyway I hope you like this chapter :)xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V

The bell rang and I starting walking to geography, unfortunately Katy wasn't doing geography. To think about it no one was. I got to class and sat next to a girl with jet-black hair and was wearing a grey sweatshirt with a heart made of bones on it and olive coloured jeans.

"Hi, I'm Harry" I smiled 

"I'm Olive" she smirked. She had olive green eyes and was wearing a lot of skull jewelry.

"What’s with all the skulls?" I asked

"Oh, I dunno really. Just picked these items out" she giggled with a London accent. The teacher came in and started teaching is about the platonic plates and all that. The bell went and Olive and I started walking towards the door.

"What do you have now?" she asked

"Ummmm, I think biology. You?" I answered.

"Oh, I have chemistry." she said. We started walking towards the sciences department. 

"Hey I haven't got your number" she said, we exchanged numbers and I said bye to her. My class was further up.

"Harry" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Katy. I smiled then hugged her. 

"Hey, what are you doing this afternoon" I smiled

"Oh I'm going out with Finn" she stuttered

"Who's Finn?" I asked hoping it was an awkward name for a girl

"Oh this guy in my economics class" she blushed, I felt like everything didn't matter anymore. I was filled with fury but I was depressed, it was like nothing I had felt before. I felt heart broken. Yes I have had girlfriends before in fact to think about it I've had loads, but that doesn't matter I've never really loved them like I love Katy. She was different, she was the whole package, she was special and I've lost her.

"Is he cute?" I asked biting my lip.

"NO" she exclaimed, I felt my heart beat again.

"Maybe" she smirked, my heart was slowly sinking

"Okay fine he is" she giggled. I stopped breathing, I felt dizzy and fatigue. I've been friend zoned, I wanted to punch a thousand spiked walls but I wanted to go somewhere where no one could see me and hunch into a small ball.

"Harry?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"Oh that’s great" was all I could say and faked a smile. We sat down and Mr. Fitz came in. He began teaching us some random crap but I couldn't pay attention. I started doodling in my book instead; I drew me being pulled down by an octopus. Katy tried to save me but then Finn 'the lifeguard' distracted her as I was pulled to my death. The bell rang and it was finally the end of the day. I grabbed my bag and quickly walked but then became more of a run to my room. I felt tears streaming down my face. I'm an emotional person okay. I wiped my eyes and blew my now Rudolf red nose. I got out my phone and texted Zayn, he was the best for advice.