Chapter 11: Taken a Part of Me

Hilooooo, how r u guys? This chapter is not long I think the lyrics take up 2 pages so be warned. So  I hope you enjoy. Oh and there is no song inspiration for this chapter because there are quite a few songs in this chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Liam's P.O.V

"Louis what did you do?" I asked because we all knew Scarlette wouldn't back down that easily.

"I had to black-mail her" he sighed

"How?" Harry asked

"I said if she annoyed any of us again I would put pictures of her before "the makeover" all over the school" he explained.

"Whats "the makeover"?" Niall asked making quotation marks with his fingers. He got out his phone and  went through his pictures.

" I never told you guys completely about Scarlette, I only told you guys half of it. When we were first dating this was who she was" he explained showing us a picture of a girl with light brown hair, fair skin and bright blue eyes.

"Thats not Scarlette" Zayn said shaking his his head.

"It is, she was unpopular when we started to go out. People used to give her dirty looks, girls looked down at her and guys didnt give a second look at her." he said

"But she was gorgeous as weird as that may sound" Harry exclaimed.

"I know! I was tired of everyone treated her bad so I told her to throw a big party since she was turning 16. Well after that she changed into Scarlette because all the girls wanted to be her and all the guys were always caught staring at her." he said

"Okay but was that the best thing to blackmail her with?" I asked

"Maybe to us no but to her she thinks she looks like like a rotten apple" he said. 

"Girls dont make sense" Niall sighed, going to the kitchen coming back with a huge pack of crisps

"You planning on sharing that with us mate" Zayn asked

"NOOOOOO, I'm hungry" he said sitting down on the sofa

"When are you not" Harry mumbled while sitting next to him pulling out his phone while smirking, hes probably texting Katy. They were inlove, definately.

Zayn went to the bedroom while I went to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard to find hardly any food, I shrugged and opened the fridge which didnt have anything in it at all.

"Niall, wheres all the food?" I asked him

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys that we need to go grocery shopping soon" he said stuffing chips into his face. 

"Well you're doing it, you get a discount right?" Harry said, I forgot he was there

"Ya I get 20 percent off, I'll get the stuff tomorrow after work" he mumbled with chips in his mouth. I shook my head then got into bed.

*Next Day*

"NIALL" I called, we had no more cereal when last night we had half a box. He came waddling in.

"ya" he said avoiding eye contact

"Did you have a midnight snack?" I asked

"Maybe....." he said

"He did, I heard him go to the ktchen" Harry said coming in. Niall gave him the death look. I sighed, we would have to get some cereal from the girls. I knocked on their door, Rose answered.