Chapter 5: Louis Past

Rose's P.O.V

I walked over to my wardrobe not thinking about Louis but wandering if my wardrobe was like wardrobe from Narnia. I stepped inside and pushed the back. Nothing happened, life is so nonfictional. I stepped out and took out my white winter coat (its not made of bunny fur, dont worry), and a pair of dark grey skinnys. I went into the bathroom and got changed. I came out then took out my pair of dark brown ugg boots. I walked out of the changing area and all the girls were staring at me.

"Where you going?" asked Izzy

"Louis taking me out" I said while walking to the dressing table.

"No using my lipstick to draw lines on your face, that was a really expensive one as well!" she scolded at me

"Sorry, mummy, I wont do it again" I said in the most innocent way, everyone started laughing.I put on my mascara and blush then brushed my hair and put my fringe back to the side of my head with a bobby pin. When I was done it was 8:55. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone, 1 new bbm. I opened my bbm and found that I had 1 request from someone. Scarlette. She was despicable, and how did she get my pin, Louis wouldnt give it to her. I immediately declided it. I could feel my blood boiling and my face going red.

"Are you okay?" Hazel asked

"Ya" I replied, there was a knock at the door, Louis. I answered it. He was wearing a grey knitted top which made his blue eyes stand out and for once he wasnt wearing odd coloured pants. He was holding a rose.

" A rose for my Rose" he said giving me the rose. I heard all the girls go awwww. I took it from him then kissed him.

"Thank you" I said to him. Hes sooooo sweet and cute.

"Now you kids be back before 12" said Izzy.

"Yes mother" I laughed then left.

"So where are you taking me, a football game I hope?" I asked Louis.

"You'll just have to wait and see babe" he said as we walked arm in arm. We stepped outside the building and it was snowing. I shivered and rubbed my hands together. He pulled me close to him and put his arm around me. We talked for a while.

"Listen theres nothing happening between Scarlette and I" he said looking into my green eyes.

"I know, I believe you" I said looking into his blue eyes. We were about to kiss.

"Louiissss, over here". Scarlette, I could feel myself going red. She was wearing a tight red coat with extra skinny red jeans and as usuall wearing red lipstick, she made me sick.

"What a coincidence I find you two here" she smiled while going closer to Louis. There are no words to describe how I was feeling at that moment.

"What are you doing here Scarlette?" said Louis with an angry tone in his voice while pushing her away from him. "I saw it was snowing and I came out" she said.

"Do you wanna have a snowball fight?" she asked.

"Actually me and Louis would like to BE ALONE TOGETHER." I screamed at her.

"I really cant understand why you chose a girl like her Louis, shes an ill-tempered bull" she exclaimed. There mustve been steam coming out of my ears and my face went white

. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SCARLETTE AND GET LOST" yelled Louis, as he hugged me his face was red as well ( Warning: eventhough Rose and Louis have said the f word, you still shouldnt say it, unless Scarlette is really ticking you off).

"FINE I'LL GO, THERE ARE 100S OF GUYS WHO WANT ME" she yelled back.

"I dont think they're that desperate Scarlette" I said to her before running off with Louis. We started laughing.