Chapter 7: Save you Tonight

YOLO, the name for this chapter is crap, I couldnt think of anything so ya. I wont update in a while cause I have exams :'(. Anyway hope you enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose's P.O.V

I stared up in Jakes eyes in horror. He leaned in about to kiss me. I couldnt say anything I was to shocked. Then I remembered to S.I.N.G. 

"Solar-Plexus" I sang hitting him above his stomach, he yelped in pain.

"Instep" I sang stepping on his foot.

"What the fu-" he groaned before I cut him off.

"Nose" I sang elbowing him in the nose

"Groin" I sang as I hit his part. He let go of me and fell to the floor.

"Owwwww" he groaned. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Everyone started applauding me, I curtseyed. Louis came in. I ran to him and hugged him.

"What happened? Are you okay babe? What happened to him?" he asked hugging me then gesturing to Jake

"Ummmmm, I kind of used self defence on Jake" I stutered.

"Rose, what happened" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Jake tried to kiss me so-" I said untill he cut me off.

"He tried to do what!!!" he exclaimed.

"He tried to kiss me" I mumbled staring at the ground. Jake got up. Louis went towards him.

"Louis" I called after him, I have a bad feeling that hes gonna do something to Jake. He ignored me. 

"Oh hi Louis" Jake said worringly walking back slowly. 

"Louis, please dont do what I think you're going to do. I already hit him." I said grabbing his arm. Now don't think that I'm fine with what just happened, its just that I dont want anyone to get hurt. He put his hand in a fist and punched Jake in the face, giving him a black eye. Jake fell to the ground.

"Don't you ever speak to her again, dont you lay a finger on her again, dont even think about her or else you will regret it." he yelled at Jake. I stared at him. I feel so important. I let go of him arm and looked around. Everyone was staring at us, awkward. I looked at the counter and saw my coffee was there so I went to go get it. I took it from the table, it was cold. I sighed and threw it in the bin.

"Are you okay?" Louis said, embracing me in a hug.

"I guess I am" I replied.

"How did you manage to escape?" he asked.

"I used sing" I said

"You used what?" he questioned.

"Sing, from Ms.Congeniality; Solar Plexus, Instep, Nose, Groin" I explained.

"Ohhhh, I need to get a coffee" he smiled as we walked back to the cashier. 

"One large coffee please" he said. The man went to make it.

"Hey what about paying" Louis called after him.

"Oh its fine, you can have it free" the man said, I think hes scared of Louis I laughed.

"In that case can I also have one large coffee frappuccino" he said. The man nodded. I laughed and put my head on his shoulder. He took his drinks and we headed back to our table arm in arm.