Chapter 4: The Devils Arrive

Louis P.O.V

Today we start college, yippeee. We have 6 classes a day. We have to take 4 courses, 2 of those courses you have twice a day the other two you have once a day. I'm taking drama and music twice a day and visual arts and literature once a day. 3 of those subjects I'm doing with Rose (yay). I got changed into my red pants and my red striped top. By the time I was done, it was 10:30 and the others had just woken up.

"Well come on then, today is our first day, GET UP" I yelled at them.

"Excuse me, but you werent forced to wake up at 9 on a SUNDAY!" argued Niall

"Well if you sleep any longer we'll be late" I argued back. There was a knock at the door so I decided to get it. It was Katy. She was holding a plate of hot pancakes. "Oh hey Louis, I made some pancakes and I thought you guys would want some" she said handing me the plate looking for someone, probably Harry. "Thanks, I better eat one now before Niall comes" I laughed "Ya, LOL, well bye" she laughed then left. I put the pancakes on the table and suprisingly the first person who came running over was Niall. "God bless Katy" he said while taking three. I quickly slapped his hand, "One at a time, you're gonna make yourself sick man" I laughed taking two pancakes away from him. Now most of the boys were here, we all sat around the table and started to have our breakfast. The pancakes were the best pancakes i had ever had, everyone wanted more, unfortunatly there wasnt enough. It was almost 11 so I decided to get going to the auditorium, when I was leaving I saw Rose.

"Hey Rose" I shouted. She turned her head towards me making her pink hair fly to her side and smiled at me. "Hey Louis, you going to the auditorium?" she asked . "Sure am babe" I said taking her hand. She started to blush, which made me hug her. We got to the auditorium and it was huge, 100 times bigger than our one. We went to the stage where we met our teachers, Ms. Headley and Mr.Downey. While we were waiting, me and Rose started talking. "Tell Katy those pancakes were delicious" I said to her. "I helped her, I took out the ingredients" she smiled making me laugh. When everyone was here the teachers gave a little speech. But there was only one part that caught my attention. "At the end of the year we will perform Grease the musical and I think some of you have performed it before, auditions will start in 2 weeks." announced Ms. Headley. I looked at Rose and she looked at me signaling we will both audition. I performed Grease back in high school, and I got the part of Danny Zuko!! "Right today we will do partner exercises, team work is very important in drama, as you all know. Find yourself a partner." said Mr Downey. Obviously me and Rose were partners. " Okay now the first thing we will do is, you have to fall into your partners arms. I'm sure you've done this before" instructed Ms.Headley. Rose went first and I caught her.

"Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead" I sang.

"Where'd you hear that" asked Rose.

"Oh I made it up now" I said

"Sounds pretty good especially with your voice" she smiled. Now it was her turn to catch me. "Ready?" she asked "Ready if you are babe" I replied. I fell into her arms, but I dont think she expecting me to be as heavy as I am so we both fell and started to laugh. "Are you okay?" I asked, "I'm fine, I never knew how much muscle you had Louis" she laughed. "Yep, I go to the gym everyday" I said flexing my muscles making her laugh even harder. I got up then helped her get  up, we were to busy laughing to realise that Ms. Headley and Mr.Downey were watching us, and talking with each other while looking at us. Then we did mirrors where one person has to copy what the other is doing, first I went and did a bunch of random dance moves like pat the dog and screw the lightbulb and the traffic man dance. Then she pretended to win an oscar and then started jumping around like crazy with her pink hair going everywhere. I felt so lucky to have a girlfriend like her, she was everything that I dreamed of, bubbly, sweet, crazy. The next exercise we did running with the ball. "Each pair will get a soft rubber ball, which they have to put between their foreheads, ears or backs. You have to run as fast as possible and not drop the ball. " said Ms.Headley demonstrating with Mr.Downey. Rose and I choose to put it between our foreheads. We started, I stared into her emerald eyes, I was so tempted to kiss her. We were the first pair to the finish line. "Right now the last exercise we will do requires you to be in pairs with the opposite gender as you." said Mr. Downey. "This game is called elope, prepose and shun. There will be a leader, which will be me. You guys have to walk in a circle me, and when I say stop you have 3 seconds to either elope: boy carries girl, propose: boy on knees looking up to the girl with your right hands joined or shun: partners back to back. Without watching I will say one of the 3 positions. Anyone who is in that position is out. The last pair standing is the winner. If you take more than 3 seconds to do any of these positions you will be out." explained Ms.Headley. Rose and I knew we wont shun each other. We mostly did elope, but I think propose was my favorite. We ended up winning (yay) so we each got a bar of twix. At 12:30 class was over, we started to walk out untill Ms.Headley and Mr.Downey called us.