Chapter 10: Niolet <3 (Part 2)

HIIIII, okay so the song inspiration for this chapter if Kiss You by One Direction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nialls P.O.V

*in the carnival*

I was jumping up and down in my head, she said yes! Rose was right, she does like me. We got off the ferris wheel and I put my arm around her.

"What shall we do Violet, m'lady" I asked her in a posh british accent, she started giggling. 

"Well I would most certainly like to get out of this mud infested area, but those dodgems do look rather fun" she said like me.

"Well if thats what the lady wants to do then, shall we?" I asked putting my hand out so the palm was facing the sky. She took my hand and we walked to the dodgems with our heads up like a posh british couple would. There was a long line though, but I didnt care. It started to get cold, she started to shiver. She opened her bag and pulled out  a cute grey mickey and minnie sweatshirt and put it on. It was a bit big for her but she looked adorable. 

"What" she said looking at me. I laughed and pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around me. I kissed the top of her head. She pulled away and I put my arm around her. I saw two little girls staring at us in awe, I laughed.

"Look at those girls there" I whispered to Violet, she turned her head and saw the girls who were giggling. She smiled and waved at them, they waved back. They came up to us.

"Escuuuuse me, are you a pwincess. You are vewy pwetty?" one of them said to Violet.

"Awwww, thank you love. Every girls a princess, they just need to find their prince charming." she smiled.

"Are you her prince chaaarming?" the other one asked me stretching the a in charming. 

" I hope I am " I smiled.

"Lucy and Lilly Jones Pickett come here right now, do not go off without me and do not annoy people" and middle aged woman said. The two waddled over to their mother.

"I'm very sorry they were disturbing you" she apologized

"Oh they weren't annoying us, they seem like lovely children" Violet said.

"Thank you, girls what do you say to them" she said

"Thank you" they said in unison. We were now at the front of the line. The girs waved goodbye and headed towards the hall of mirrors. The man let a group of people into the dodgem rink. We got into one which had 2 seats, we put on the seat belt. Violet wanted to drive. The countdown began.

5

4

3

2

1

We sped off going in no particular direction, we banged into loads of people. I have to admit I did feel a bit sick, but Viole was having a blast. She tried her best to not hit any children. The antena of the car stoped beebing and we got out of it. I felt a bit dizzy and I felt my face going green. 

"Niall are you okay?" Violet asked taking my hand looking worried.

"Ya just a bit dizzy" I replied

"Lets go sit down" she said as we walked to a bench. We sat down, I bent over so my arms were on my knees. Violet lighly patted my back

"I'm really sorry Niall, I'm a horrible driver" she said

"Its not your fault. Its the fairy floss." I managed to croak out. 

"Here" she said giving me a bottle of water, I took a few sips and felt much better. I stood up and took Violets hand. 

"Sorry Niall" she said. I laughed then hugged her.

"It wasnt your fault babe" I said.

"But it was" she argued

"Listen you could never hurt me" I said, then put my lips on hers before she could say anything. I pulled away.

"Because I love you too much" I smiled. 

"Lets go on those rollercoasters" I said

"Are you sure?" she asked

"Ya, I can handle it" I said, she gave me the "really" look.

"I can, fine I bet you 2 pounds." I said.

"Deal" and we shoke hands, we went on all the roller coaster which took an hour. I felt a bit sick but not like how I was after dodgems. 

"Someone owes me 2 pounds"  I said

"Fine" she said giving me two pounds. It was getting late but I wanted to go on one more ride, the tunnel of love (yes it cheesy but who cares). We walked over to the the tunnel, but she didnt realise where we were going. We arrived and there was a swan shaped boat there and was a heart shaped arch to go under. 

"Are we going on this?" she asked, I nodded and she smiled. We hopped into the boat and we started to accelerate forward. It was very dark inside and there were no lights. 

"Well this is interesting" I said.

"Very, wait wheres your face?" she said putting her hand on my face.

"Oh there it is" she giggled. The ride ended.

"Well that was crap" I said

"Very" she agreed. We headed back to the bus stop then went back to the university. 

"Thanks Niall for the day out" I said as we walked to his room. We entered to find the room absolutely silent. 

"What happened?" Violet asked as we sat down next to Rose, wait wheres Louis. 

"Scarlette bribed Jake to kiss Rose to make it look like she was cheating on Louis" Zayn explained. Our jaws dropped, Scarlette is evil to the bone. I mean who does that, is she really that desperate. Louis came back into the room. 

"What did she say?" Harry asked

"She wont be bothering us again thats for sure. Hey Niall and Violet, how was the carnival?" he replied.

"It was fun" I replied. It was 10:30 so the girls went back to their room.

"Good night m'lady" I said to Violet kissing her hand

"Why what a polite sir thou are" she said blushing. She went back to her room and we all stared at Louis.